Oceus Networks Employee Reviews in United States

Valued Experience
RF ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 5, 2015
An excellent project to be associated with. Deploying 37 COW's and working with various vendors. I learned more about deploying and optimization than I had understood on previous projects.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits
Cons
No Cons
Workplace
Senior Contracts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAFebruary 5, 2015
This is a commercial environment that is still trying to expand. Company has been changing and continues to change to keep up with industry. The most important thing I learned was to help develop a tool we could use as our contracts system and then keep to date and active. Most enjoyable part of the job are some of the people there that make you feel at home.
will do later
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 10, 2014
a typical day at work consists of PRO-E design of mechanical components and sub assemblies using CREO 2.0

I manage the mechanical department data base storage of files, off line, control the manually generated bills of materials, manage my own milestones based on schedules set forth by management.

I am responsible for the complete design, concept to finish, interface with manufacturing , both internally and external fabrication houses, and release to GA.

Part of a design team of hardware engineers and one lead, but am the only mechanical PRO-E user responsible for not only new designs but also maintaining existing product and changes.
Pros
will comment later
Cons
will comment later
Productive and fun workplace
Administrative Professional (Current Employee) –  Reston, VADecember 9, 2013
This is a well rounded company that has many benefits. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with such wonderful co-workers.
good place to work
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 9, 2012
it is a startup company with a nice group of people, however the managment is no very profesional
Pros
good plano location, free biweekly breakfasts

4.2