• Conduct/assess financial processes to ensure fiscal accuracy for commercial loan, renewal, charge-off account advance processing initiatives. Perform comprehensive account transactions and reconciliations and document transaction history by creating the customer commercial record. Maintain/update commitments, indirect liabilities, commercial loan audits, as well as commercial loan collateral maintenance.
• Assisted The Genesis technical team (Computer Programmers) with the implementation of banking programs (SilverLake Systems), software and debugging that was beneficial to the financial institution.
• Perform technical duties within the department that the help desk had in queue.
• Ability to provide first-level support for hardware, software or peripheral equipment
• Helped team members’ trouble shoot minor problems within the department
• Kept inventory of all the computers that were located in the department
• Call vendors and order supplies that were in need.
• Handles an average of 300 maintenance requests monthly that are received by mail, email, fax, phone and by
the TOOLS request system. Responsible to research and analyze requests verifying it as valid and within scope of authority. Then process requests received within the departmental established Service Level Agreements. This includes but is not limited changes to loan customer information, billing, billing disputes, credit reporting, loan coding, product and collateral data, payment posting corrections, verifying system calculations and creating loan amortizations, and waiving fees or interest
• Responsible for follow up communication on maintenance requests, and informing Service Manager daily of any