OCS Employee Reviews

rubbish company
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  HengoedSeptember 16, 2016
Steer clear.
No overtime, long hours well over legal amount per shift. No proper rest period between shifts. Minimum wage. Wages always wrong. No communication between guard supervisor and management. No proper uniform and end up buying your own ppe. Please don't waste your time working for these Muppets. They font give too hoots if you had an accident at work. They interfere with your personal life and will sack you for breaving too hard. Find yourself a proper job than work for these donuts.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
best place to work because of the co-workers are friendly
Oversea Courier Service (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 9, 2016
at this position, I started to face-to-face with manager for discussion about how it should work and time for deliver stuffs to the customers in short time.
Great and Friendly Staff
electrician (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJanuary 17, 2016
Contract work that pays well. Not always full time work. Great jobs offshore working for top drilling companies all over the world.
very poor
cleaner (Current Employee) –  Nelson, NZNovember 16, 2015
the management is very poor, is abusive, nasty, they are trying to get rid of me by trying to blame me on things that never happened, managers say us staff need training but i think that they need to do training them selfs.
Pros
working with customers and cleaning
Cons
poor management, manager abusive towards staff
Perfect job for web-savvy independent contractor!
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Florence, ALJuly 16, 2015
This job is perfect for someone that would like to make their own hours, assisting in processing support tickets for webservers and website maintenance.
Ed Oniel Industries (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NMJune 9, 2015
I enjoyed the work. Was fast paced. I was able to be outdoors and work with people. It was interesting to learn the environmental aspect of the impact of dust and erosion.
Pros
Gained alot of experience
Cons
communication could have improved
best thing was when you new it was hometime
cleaner (Former Employee) –  liverpoolApril 11, 2015
A very bad company to work for what I learned from this company was nothing workers good to work with management was only there for the money they don't care about the staff and they never get your wages right I advice anybody looking for a cleaning job keep well away from this company I did the best thing and left
Pros
finding a better company to work for
Cons
do not have to talk to management while you are on your break
Good working enviornment
driver (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILFebruary 19, 2015
A typical day at work consist of me going in soon as I get I would do POD entry. After that I would do my Fed Ex entry then I would sort the mail for the day. After I've done that I would then start working with the forklift. I would add up the total for what we shipping out for the day the weigh it on the scale. What I learned was how to type, use the forklift, sort mail, clean up the wear house, good communication skills. also I have supervisor skills because when other workers would come I would show them and help them by monitoring all the way through. There good co workers and the hardest part of the job was watching every one being treated differently no one was treated equally. The most important part of the job was dropping off the papers.
22 years good companies
Customer Data Technician (CDT)/ (COT) (Former Employee) –  Spencer, IAJanuary 20, 2015
Install Hi-capacity circuits, meet with customers, management and
Testers to ensure customer satisfaction.
Was placed in a great site at CBS studios
Security Officer/Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 5, 2014
Inspected all news studios
Patrolled all areas of buildings
Escorted guests to their destinations
ocs not a fun place to worki
trinity kitchens (Former Employee) –  leedsJune 10, 2014
I've been there for 4 years and all I got was stress bulled I reported it and it was swept under the table and now I've got a new job the money that I worked hard for the last week's I was there they have took most of it saying I owe them just theft all because I took holidays in April witch they authorized
Pros
Cons
not good
Bad Women Management
General Person to blame (Former Employee) –  GaydonMay 7, 2014
Clueless management mostly run by women. Basically all scared of the client. 8 managers 6 staff.
Pros
You can laugh at Catering staff doing Facilities Management
Cons
Two faced women managers
not good
Assistant (Former Employee) –  lahoreMarch 10, 2014
7 days in a week
i learn lot
management not good
co worker are good
Enjoy working Offshore,a Challenge
Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Offshore OperatorJanuary 30, 2014
I enjoy running loops, i have learn about different equip.and working with people and third party.
I learned a lot about the trash business.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCDecember 4, 2013
I really enjoyed my time with OCS and would not be seeking employment elsewhere but the company has been sold to another company out of my driving area.
Pros
close to home
Active place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJApril 24, 2013
Computer work involved, sensitivity among bosses, opportunity to learn.
Pros
adaptable work
Cons
no full time
Worst experience of my life
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth international ferry portMarch 20, 2013
Have to buy your own PPE (it was supplied but took months to get to you). Team leaders are inexperienced, under trained and not developed at all so entire shifts were miserable due to team leaders having appalling personnel management and people skills. At one point was told I had a shift taken off me because when I called in sick the ops manager "was upset" , couldn't complain to anyone about this as ops manager and ops supervisor were sleeping together !!!! So it felt like having parents, not management . Colleagues would be questioned if they were asked to work their day off and refused a d pressured into working off days in fear of losing hours down the line, once again couldn't complain due to management fraternising. I come from a long and successful military career and where my standards maybe be high , the treatment and pressure put on the staff at this site was terrible, more pressure than basic training.
Pros
10% off shopping at asda ( though asda unaware so no pros really)
Cons
my fingers hurt from typing bad points about this company.
great
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 22, 2012
it was a simple job. i went to work with no problems no gossiping everyone was acting like adults
loved it
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  houma laApril 4, 2012
I worked with a group of 3 people and it was great we got along great and it was a good experience