OCS

OCS Employer Reviews

22 years good companies
Customer Data Technician (CDT)/ (COT) (Former Employee), Spencer, IAJanuary 20, 2015
Install Hi-capacity circuits, meet with customers, management and
Testers to ensure customer satisfaction.
Was placed in a great site at CBS studios
Security Officer/Field Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 5, 2014
Inspected all news studios
Patrolled all areas of buildings
Escorted guests to their destinations
ocs not a fun place to worki
trinity kitchens (Former Employee), leedsJune 10, 2014
Cons: not good
I've been there for 4 years and all I got was stress bulled I reported it and it was swept under the table and now I've got a new job the money that I worked hard for the last week's I was there they have took most of it saying I owe them just theft all because I took holidays in April witch they authorized
Bad Women Management
General Person to blame (Former Employee), GaydonMay 7, 2014
Pros: you can laugh at catering staff doing facilities management
Cons: two faced women managers
Clueless management mostly run by women. Basically all scared of the client. 8 managers 6 staff.
not good
Assistant (Former Employee), lahoreMarch 10, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
7 days in a week
i learn lot
management not good
co worker are good
Enjoy working Offshore,a Challenge
Lead Operator (Former Employee), Offshore OperatorJanuary 30, 2014
I enjoy running loops, i have learn about different equip.and working with people and third party.
I learned a lot about the trash business.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Kinston, NCDecember 4, 2013
Pros: close to home
I really enjoyed my time with OCS and would not be seeking employment elsewhere but the company has been sold to another company out of my driving area.
Active place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, NJApril 24, 2013
Pros: adaptable work
Cons: no full time
Computer work involved, sensitivity among bosses, opportunity to learn.
Worst experience of my life
Security Officer (Former Employee), Portsmouth international ferry portMarch 20, 2013
Pros: 10% off shopping at asda ( though asda unaware so no pros really)
Cons: my fingers hurt from typing bad points about this company.
Have to buy your own PPE (it was supplied but took months to get to you). Team leaders are inexperienced, under trained and not developed at all so entire shifts were miserable due to team leaders having appalling personnel management and people skills. At one point was told I had a shift taken off me because when I called in sick the ops manager "was upset" , couldn't complain to anyone about this as ops manager and ops supervisor were sleeping together !!!! So it felt like having parents, not management . Colleagues would be questioned if they were asked to work their day off and refused a d pressured into working off days in fear of losing hours down the line, once again couldn't complain due to management fraternising. I come from a long and successful military career and where my standards maybe be high , the treatment and pressure put on the staff at this site was terrible, more pressure than basic training.
great
Security Guard (Former Employee), Newark, NJOctober 22, 2012
it was a simple job. i went to work with no problems no gossiping everyone was acting like adults
loved it
Housekeeping (Former Employee), houma laApril 4, 2012
I worked with a group of 3 people and it was great we got along great and it was a good experience
Enjoyable, nice people to work with, Hard work
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee), Manchester Airport, ENGJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: discount in the airport shops
Cons: getting home late, limited staff
Helping passengers with reduced mobility on and off the air crafts and also helping passengers through Security. I learn about people disabilities and conditions. I work with a great team of guys which we all help each other.
Poor care for staff
Security Officer (Current Employee), SuffolkJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: poor management
The company are very focused on promoting male members within the company. The management spend more time observing their spread sheets then they do ensuring the welfare of their staff. Very focused on making money rather then ensuring happy staff, which results in the staff taking very little care for their jobs hence the poor reputation OCS has in the security world.

If you dont mind being treated like an idiot and enjoy watching managers drive around in company cars with brand new suits not really knowing what they are doing then this is the job for you.
Informal
computer operator (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: free lunches and convince
Cons: lunch breaks
Keen to grow with an estimated growing organization having a unique culture of teamwork, which sharpen the individual’s leadership skills and having acme of level for training, growth and development
Security
Security (Current Employee), Dublin, DJanuary 9, 2015
secret-confidential company policy
Team Work
Responsibility
5 years wasted
special assistance gatwick airport (Former Employee), gatwick airportJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: nice staff
Cons: 30 min break, low wage, lack of support from management
I worked for OCS for 5 years. They took me on at Gatwick knowing I didn't drive. 5 years later they said I needed a driving license if I wanted to keep my job, but to "management" who didn't drive nothing was said to them!

But over the 5 years I did enjoy meeting passengers and helping them out to the plane and some of the staff are lovely people.

The pay is terrible for the work that you do. and management you hardly ever see. Their is no support given by management and you have to fend for yourself.
DO NOT APPLY
Steward/Security (Current Employee), Greenwich, ENGJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
the job is good if you are 18 and looking for part time job but that is the only good thing about it
you can hardly get hold of the manger and it is terribly run putting interest for shifts is not done good and they hardly stay in contact with you asking if you would like more shifts or not, sometimes take you off of shift without notice and when you are on shift you are not treated well seem to employ anyone but yet complain about them if they are not the right fit PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
very good company to work for
asbestos operative (Current Employee), London, ENGDecember 18, 2014
Pros: holiday
Cons: distance
was a good company to work for just bit to far away to get to and from work got on well with everyone had a good laugh, got on very well with the management most enjoyable part of the job was getting stuff done and looking back after a hard day and accomplishing something
A poorly written joke
Gatehouse Security Officer (Current Employee), Princes WisbechDecember 12, 2014
Pros: it's work
Cons: poor management, no loyalty, huge staff turnover
OCS is run by people that seemingly have no idea what they are doing. The local management for Wisbech is a joke at best, abuse their staff and never back up employees. Working for OCS is agreeing to everything they want at the cost of everything you want.
terrible company
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Redcar and Cleveland, ENGNovember 28, 2014
Pros: the other girls
Cons: managers
Dont work here at all costs
Look into staff turn over it speaks volumes
Management bully staff
Worst place I ever worked in my 25 year working life

1 2 3 4 5

About OCS

OCS Group is an international facilities services provider, employing over 56,000 people worldwide. It provides a wide range of – Read more