OCS

OCS Employer Reviews

Good working enviornment
driver (Former Employee), Bensenville, ILFebruary 19, 2015
A typical day at work consist of me going in soon as I get I would do POD entry. After that I would do my Fed Ex entry then I would sort the mail for the day. After I've done that I would then start working with the forklift. I would add up the total for what we shipping out for the day the weigh it on the scale. What I learned was how to type, use the forklift, sort mail, clean up the wear house, good communication skills. also I have supervisor skills because when other workers would come I would show them and help them by monitoring all the way through. There good co workers and the hardest part of the job was watching every one being treated differently no one was treated equally. The most important part of the job was dropping off the papers.
22 years good companies
Customer Data Technician (CDT)/ (COT) (Former Employee), Spencer, IAJanuary 20, 2015
Install Hi-capacity circuits, meet with customers, management and
Testers to ensure customer satisfaction.
Was placed in a great site at CBS studios
Security Officer/Field Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 5, 2014
Inspected all news studios
Patrolled all areas of buildings
Escorted guests to their destinations
ocs not a fun place to worki
trinity kitchens (Former Employee), leedsJune 10, 2014
Cons: not good
I've been there for 4 years and all I got was stress bulled I reported it and it was swept under the table and now I've got a new job the money that I worked hard for the last week's I was there they have took most of it saying I owe them just theft all because I took holidays in April witch they authorized
Bad Women Management
General Person to blame (Former Employee), GaydonMay 7, 2014
Pros: you can laugh at catering staff doing facilities management
Cons: two faced women managers
Clueless management mostly run by women. Basically all scared of the client. 8 managers 6 staff.
not good
Assistant (Former Employee), lahoreMarch 10, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
7 days in a week
i learn lot
management not good
co worker are good
Enjoy working Offshore,a Challenge
Lead Operator (Former Employee), Offshore OperatorJanuary 30, 2014
I enjoy running loops, i have learn about different equip.and working with people and third party.
I learned a lot about the trash business.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Kinston, NCDecember 4, 2013
Pros: close to home
I really enjoyed my time with OCS and would not be seeking employment elsewhere but the company has been sold to another company out of my driving area.
The Supervisors and management are useless! They only care about the money!
Cleaner (Former Employee), A Wear, The Quays - Newry, Co. DownSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything especially supervisor!!!!!!!
I worked there for a month and two weeks and I only seen the supervisor three times during my whole time cleaning for this company. I only had one day of basic training and I was never really given the proper support I needed in my first week never mind my fist day. When I left the company I found out I wasn't getting paid for those weeks that I was working, I went to my supervisor to sort it out and she acted like she didn't have a care in the world. After speaking to her she kept avoiding my calls, so I got in contact with her manager, he finally give me the reason and told me what I needed to sort it out, i.e. send in my birth certificate. When I rang in for the fax number to send it to them, the supervisor finally talked to me probably after the persistence of her manager. So I sent it. A week later (I was in a much better job closer to home by the way) I was told by the supervisor that they never got it, so I sent another via fax again, and once again they never got it. I then eventually sent it to her manager and he received it (I only found this out after sending an email to him the day after). The next two days had passed and I kept looking at my online banking, so I emailed her manager and was not emailed back. I emailed the supervisor and she said that they were still trying to put my bank details in the database and that I would receive my pay next Thursday when payday is. This email was also given with a tint of rudeness in terms of saying how this wouldn't have happened if I had of handed in my long birth certificate in the first place. Come Thursday, a week later (which is today) I still haven't received my pay. I emailed her and her supervisor again looking to know when I will be paid, the supervisor replied and said I will find out and let you know. And once again I still haven't received an email back from her which I sent at half one.
Active place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, NJApril 24, 2013
Pros: adaptable work
Cons: no full time
Computer work involved, sensitivity among bosses, opportunity to learn.
Worst experience of my life
Security Officer (Former Employee), Portsmouth international ferry portMarch 20, 2013
Pros: 10% off shopping at asda ( though asda unaware so no pros really)
Cons: my fingers hurt from typing bad points about this company.
Have to buy your own PPE (it was supplied but took months to get to you). Team leaders are inexperienced, under trained and not developed at all so entire shifts were miserable due to team leaders having appalling personnel management and people skills. At one point was told I had a shift taken off me because when I called in sick the ops manager "was upset" , couldn't complain to anyone about this as ops manager and ops supervisor were sleeping together !!!! So it felt like having parents, not management . Colleagues would be questioned if they were asked to work their day off and refused a d pressured into working off days in fear of losing hours down the line, once again couldn't complain due to management fraternising. I come from a long and successful military career and where my standards maybe be high , the treatment and pressure put on the staff at this site was terrible, more pressure than basic training.
great
Security Guard (Former Employee), Newark, NJOctober 22, 2012
it was a simple job. i went to work with no problems no gossiping everyone was acting like adults
loved it
Housekeeping (Former Employee), houma laApril 4, 2012
I worked with a group of 3 people and it was great we got along great and it was a good experience

About OCS

OCS Group is an international facilities services provider, employing over 56,000 people worldwide. It provides a wide range of – Read more