OCS Employee Reviews

Worst experience of my life
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth international ferry portMarch 20, 2013
Have to buy your own PPE (it was supplied but took months to get to you). Team leaders are inexperienced, under trained and not developed at all so entire shifts were miserable due to team leaders having appalling personnel management and people skills. At one point was told I had a shift taken off me because when I called in sick the ops manager "was upset" , couldn't complain to anyone about this as ops manager and ops supervisor were sleeping together !!!! So it felt like having parents, not management . Colleagues would be questioned if they were asked to work their day off and refused a d pressured into working off days in fear of losing hours down the line, once again couldn't complain due to management fraternising. I come from a long and successful military career and where my standards maybe be high , the treatment and pressure put on the staff at this site was terrible, more pressure than basic training.
Pros
10% off shopping at asda ( though asda unaware so no pros really)
Cons
my fingers hurt from typing bad points about this company.
great
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 22, 2012
it was a simple job. i went to work with no problems no gossiping everyone was acting like adults
loved it
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  houma laApril 4, 2012
I worked with a group of 3 people and it was great we got along great and it was a good experience
Ambiente tranquilo
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 31, 2017
Aprendi nuevas habilidades.. para mi fue una experiencia nueva