Octane Fitness, headquartered in Brooklyn Park, MN, was founded in 2001 by two fitness industry entrepreneurs with a bold mission to reshape and perfect elliptical machines. The company was built on the core values of product innovation and sales and service excellence. Octane is the only company in the industry focused solely on designing, delivering and supporting the best elliptical machines in the world. They build premium, innovative low-impact equipment that delivers better workouts and better results. Octane Fitness’ track record is proven, with 60 consumer awards, including "Best Elliptical" for the past 9 years.
Octane Fitness not only perfected the standing elliptical, but created the category of seated ellipticals and is the only elliptical to offer cardio and interval training together on one machine with the CROSS CiRCUIT accessory kit. In the fall of 2012, the newly introduced, unique LateralX earned the Best Elliptical Award by Club Industry magazine. Octane has demonstrated unprecedented commitment and drive and is fueled by a relentless passion to create the absolute best elliptical machines ever. Feel the focus. Fuel your life!
Octane Fitness takes great pride in their mission: Octane Fitness focuses on creating and producing superior elliptical machines that customers love and use to fuel their lives.
• October 30, 2012 – FitnessProfessorReview.com again named five Octane Fitness home elliptical machines Best Buys for the 2012-2013 season.
• October 22, 2012 – Just a few months since its debut, the unique LateralX earned the Best Elliptical Award in Club Industry magazine's 10th annual Best of the Best Awards in the health club industry.
• June 14, 2012 – Octane Fitness named one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For by Minnesota Business magazine.
• April 3, 2012 – Octane Fitness earned the prestigious Excellence in Design (EID) Award for its xRide seated elliptical for home use.
• In a February 2012 review of 18 ellipticals by a leading consumer publication, the Q37ci standing elliptical cross trainer was the top-rated machine.
For more information regarding Octane Fitness, please contact their website at www.octanefitness.com.
http://www.startribune.com/business/116934093.html?refer=y Article dated February 27, 2011
http://www.upsizemag.com/coverstory.asp?issueID=59&articleID=1087 Article dated May, 2008.
http://vimeo.com/23483412 Summary video focused on club business
http://vimeo.com/34262484 Overview of home standing elliptical
http://vimeo.com/45440251 Video of latest new product LateralX, which is off to a very successful launch – less