Please read the below info carefully. We are a lean start-up and will only have bandwidth to consider relevant applicants who demonstrate that they have understood our vision for this professional opportunity.
Company and Position Overview:
Octavia Technologies is a *tech start-up, headquartered in San Francisco. Our motto: Coverage Everywhere. We create cellular coverage enhancement systems in buildings where signal is weak or obsolete. We also provide Enterprise Wi-Fi and outdoor Wi-Fi mesh networks.
Our clients include elite hotels, condominiums, medical centers, and office buildings, among others. If you're familiar with or connected to Bay Area building owners and managers you will go to the top of our list!
Our strategic plans include developing groundbreaking marketing tools, which are currently in “stealth mode.” Join us to learn more.
As a start-up, we have a lean business model and are excited about partnering with a sales and business development professional who is enthusiastic and driven. Compensation is 100% commission based. You're success will dictate your salary.
Ideally we'd like this candidate to have at least two years of experience. Our team is growing and we’ll need someone who can create strategic plans and implement them with minimal guidance. We would like someone who has interacted with customers/users/clients and preferably has worked in a cellular business.
- Sell our services: customized in-building cellular enhancement systems*
- Expand the sales strategy and value proposition for clients.
- Develop compelling material for meetings, presentations and proposals.
- Identify and research new business opportunities including new in-building and out-door venues.
- Forecast and report on sales and pipeline development.
- Collaborate with the company leadership to negotiate and close new contracts. Work closely with the Octavia Technologies and clients as the sales and business development representative. External communications may include interacting with building owners, property managers, professional associations, general managers, etc.
- Build and steward key relationships across the wireless community and other customer industry verticals in collaboration with the Octavia Technologies leadership.
- Represent Octavia Technologies with pride, class and dignity at all times.
APPLY ONLINE: http://octaviatech.com/jobs/
- Demonstrate success on your resume / cover letter with compelling facts and stats.
- Familiarity with telecom is bonus, but the real key is an ability to generate leads and close deals.
- If you know of buildings where cell phone calls drop or signal is bad, let us know and we'll see you're paying attention and would be a good fit for our company.
- We are a high energy team looking to build a strong company in an untapped market; we're looking for someone who wants to be true partner -- this should be win-win. You will be well taken care of if you help grow the company.