The Marketing Associate will support the marketing and sales team with marketing and communication related functions. The Marketing Associate will be responsible for developing messaging and content for the corporate website, trade shows, promotional programs, and sales collateral. This position must work effectively with all company departments and execute tasks in accordance with the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Develop marketing and communication materials for first-of-kind ophthalmic product launches.
- Take ownership in development and execution of corporate presence at national & international ophthalmic trade shows.
- Manage company website and execute monthly analytics reports.
- Assist with customer service-related functions as necessary.
- Present marketing ideas and strategies to further advance the success of the company’s product lines.
- Monitor corporate image through press tracking.
- Provide general support to sales representatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 year college degree in business, marketing or similar discipline.
- Business background with 1-3 years marketing experience.
- 1-3 years of ophthalmic experience preferred but not required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skill set with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic HTML.
- Experience with Windows Movie Maker, QuickBooks, Google Analytics, Google Alerts, Filezilla, FireShot, Survey Monkey, Campaign Monitor, and Adobe Acrobat preferred but not required.
- Customer service-oriented with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to 2-3 national and international ophthalmic trade shows per year, including weekends.
- Attend live ophthalmic surgical evaluations.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Founded in 2006, Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. is a privately held company focused on the development and commercialization of ophthalmic...