Ocwen Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

enjoyably, diverse place to work with many opportunities for learning new things.
Home Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAMay 18, 2017
typical day of work consisted of completing call back appointments with clients searching for home retentions options. I learned that even though you may not be able to find the resolution the client wants, you still treat everyone with kindness and courtesy. management was helpful but difficult to locate sometimes. id have to say the workplace culture was one of diversity and acceptance. the hardest part of the job for me was having to tell a client that all of the options had been exhausted and there was nothing I could do to save it from foreclosure. the most enjoyable part of the job was finding a solution to keep someone in their home and my co-workers.
Pros
monthly bonuses for meeting quality assurance goals
Cons
limited retention options
Do not work here
Manager, Vendor Management - Attorney Management (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAMay 10, 2017
I would not recommend anyone work for Ocwen, they are a bad company with a bad culture that doesn't empower its employees. All the company cares about is making money and has been caught on multiple occasions for fraudulent activities with their customers.
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 8, 2017
It was a great place to work. The company has moved to a new location but I enjoyed my time there. The team was great and so was my manager. The location was good too
Good Pay and Benefits are the only good things about Ocwen
Sr. Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 2, 2017
Boarding process is grueling however expected of a Mortgage type company that requires loads of security. Most employees and management are new so there is no tenure or resident expert that can offer expertize or answer questions. No one takes accountability or ownership of their mistakes and quickly, you realize the importance of sending emails to refer back to when the blame game begins. Culture is cold and impersonal and teamwork is lacking. The type of work is engaging but the lack of good management demotivates even the best of employees. Research the company! Internal systematic problems plague this place and as a result they have been fined by many government regulating entities. I did work with some great people but overall this has been one of the worst work experiences I have had.
Pros
Pay & Benefits
Cons
Poor Management, Outdated Technology
Employee
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 26, 2017
Loss Mitigation,Collections, Customer Service, Great Benefits, strict attendance policy, tuition reimbursement. Very competitive if you're on a bonus team.
Ocwen Loan Servicing
Government Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAApril 18, 2017
The job I was doing was an 8 hour day, I have learned quite a bit in the 19 years I was there. The management was professional and it was a good workplace culture. the hardest part of the job is when my position was displaced. The most enjoyable was the people I worked with and what I did.
Pros
Get a gift card each year
Cons
Very nice place to work even loved my own cubicle
Mortgage Loan Servicing (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 7, 2017
A work at your own pace environment, handle assignments as they come in. I learned alot about mortgages and document control. The management could have been a little better. The hardest part of the job was management and communication. The most enjoyable part was working with really great people.
Pros
working at my own pace
Cons
communication
Terrible company to work for
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 6, 2017
Would not recommend this place to anyone. Strenuous hostile environment, the training is a joke, and there is also a lack of help from management. You are not encourage to ask question to ensure accuracy you are to try find answers while customers are waiting and upset.
Productive and family oriented enviorment
Senior Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 6, 2017
Work daily on Special Projects. My bosses are amazing I work a great team of people. The culture in the workplace is satisfying. I overall enjoy working for Ocwen.
Love that company
Contact Manager Support (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAMarch 29, 2017
I ctually enjoyed working there as long as the managers there. They treat you like you matter and will definitely take care of their staff. the travel was just too long for me
benefits
Cons
location
It was just a normal office job
Loan Modification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 25, 2017
It was a call center environment and I personally don't like call centers, costumers can curse you out especially when you are calling to collect their payments and they are financially struggling. At the time we had loan modifications to help them out but the department I worked for relocated to south America.
Pros
Clean enviorment
Cons
little opportuity for advancement
Stressful work envioronment
Home Retention Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2017
Very little or no training provided when new programs or procedures were implemented. Excessive micromanagement. unfair critic given on monitored calls, which could jeopardize ones entire month on earned commissions.
Productive place to work
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 6, 2017
Taking inbound and outbound calls from current to past due 90-120
-days and beyond delinquent loans. Streamline customers as a
candidate for workout options consisting of Modifications, Repayment Plans, Settlements, Deed in Lieu, and Foreclosures.
Pros
Free lunches Bonus structure
Cons
Company Laid off
Never again
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 2, 2017
No words. File submission low with very low accuracy. No one to voice problems to. Number driven, lack concern of borrowers
Pros
Pto hrs
Time is more presious
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Banglore, INFebruary 14, 2017
The MNC which give a high work standard and technology.
but the payment which they gave us is very low comparing to other firms.
They have a good timing schedule for work and systematic planning to approach each work.
End of the mos
Forclosure Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 9, 2017
Ocwen offered many support day for the end of the mos. Best performance. Day off, gift cards, free lunch, to top performance to teams and employees within the company
Pros
free lunch
Cons
t-shirts gift cards extra break
Overworked due to successful hard work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 30, 2017
Salary employee, the better I did, the more they assigned until I was working 70+ hours a week and could not keep up. Running 22 projects at one time. Hired to work from home but then assigned to an office 35 miles away from my home. In the beginning I loved my job but over the two year timespan it became to hard to manage my job and still have a life outside of work. I am okay with working 70+ hours once in a while but after a year I was just too tired.
Good working envirnoment
Insurance Admin / Default Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJanuary 26, 2017
typical day consist on completing assignments in a timely manner
leans the in's and out's of claims filing
Good management team
various enthics
nothing hard about the work I did.
enjoyed working with co-workers and managers
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJanuary 22, 2017
This is a great place to work with the exception of the job stability recently but I guess that's to be expected in the financial/ mortgage industry
Pros
You are compensated for the work you put in.
Cons
Lately the job stability is horrible
Clean enviroment
Home Retention Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 21, 2017
Management would create a hostile environment and cause waves of discontent. Advancement was based on favoritism and not skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ocwen Financial Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.