Ocwen Loan Servicing

Ocwen Loan Servicing Employee Reviews

Decent place to start out, don't plan on staying very long though...
Attorney Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAJune 15, 2015
This is a good place to get a start in your career, but upper management is constantly policies and procedures, and employees are constantly in fear for their jobs, whether it be being let go, or another round of layoffs.
Very professional and stress free environment
Asset Manager Loan Servicing (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 9, 2015
I was very fortunate to work with a group of helpful individuals with various backgrounds of experience. I benefitted a great deal from the sharing of knowledge amongst my peers.
Good Place to Work
Account Manager (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 1, 2015
Maintained the company's existing relationships with a clients and customers. Managed and proposed new mortgage terms to borrowers and clients by reviewing and persuading them to accept the new terms. I handled the company toughest escalated issues and implemented resolutions. I always went above and beyond my monthly quota and achieved my monthly ICP.
Unrealistic expectations with little investment in the employee workforce
Senior HR Business Partner (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMay 27, 2015
Pros: Great people who care about doing the right thing and performing well
Cons: Broken systems, inefficient processes, work harder but not smarter. Serving the customer is not a goal of Ocwen.
Assisted site leadership with employee relations and performance management issues, fostered recruiting relationships across the Cedar Valley to assist with applicant pipeline, benefit administration, conduct New Employee Orientation, facilitate site wide training sessions in personal/professional development.
Mortgage Consultant
Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 24, 2015
Pros: worked days
Cons: low pay
A typical day at work was assisting customers with their mortgage issues. I learned that not everyone can be helped and for those that can to make sure that I'm doing the very best to aid them in this troublesome time.
Assisted customers
Home Retention Counselor (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 14, 2015
Pros: helped people
Cons: Very demanding
When the housing market was down, this company was one of the two that I worked for which assisted homeowners in staying in their homes.
Productive and Fast Pace Enviroment
Bankruptcy Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TexasApril 22, 2015
Pros: Team Work, Great Working Enviroment
This a fast pace environment, great team, and goal driven. I monitor all Chapter 7, 13 and 11 for the Goldman Sachs portfolio.
Fast paced work enviorment
AG Default Support Specialist (Current Employee), Waterloo, IAMarch 16, 2015
Ocwen Loan Servicing has provided me with growth & knowledge of the mortgage industry. I have had a chance to improve my skills in microsoft word, excel as well as mail merge. Was promoted to QC AG Default Support Specialist.
Training
Asset Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Managers and leads need more training.

There are no reviews that are positive or helpful and I would not refer anyone to this employer.
Inexperienced company who took over an experienced mortgage servicer (GMAC).
Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Coppell, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: above average industry salary, annual bonuses, departmental supervision was nice.
Cons: too much work for one person to handle, too much apathy in and between departments, poor risk management from upper management, work environment created unstable job security, broken mortgage servicing system, a reactionary-based company instead of proactive, and ethics were questionable more than they weren't.
Not a place recommended to work unless one wants to be taken advantage of and is ok with apathy within the workplace. More problems are created than there is the expertise and man power to solve, giving off a poor sense of job security and questionable ethics.
I think Ocwen is a good place to work.
Home Retention Consultant (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAFebruary 19, 2015
Ocwen is a good place to work, nice people, good benefits and compensation. I learned alot about the mortgage industry during my time at ocwen.
Management is strained by constant regulator and legal pressure
Litigated Home Retention Consultant (Current Employee), Coppell, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Systems are inefficient making it challenging to find the right business unit to accomplish a specific task. Company seems to have challanges meeting regulatory compliances; more and more of the core operations are being outsourced.
changing bonus structure
Foreclosure Auditor Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: fast paced environment, great coworkers
Cons: poor management, no pay raises, and decling bonus structure
Company promotes unexperienced individuals for management. Not even the best performers. Creativity is stiffled, and no annual pay raises.
I had fun at this job with the co workers and the amenities provided.
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Waterloo, IANovember 14, 2014
Pros: on site cafeteria, benefits were great but expensive.
Cons: ocwen changed goals and laid off thousands. job security was lost.
A typical day at work would to be logging into the computer, Checking my daily call list and appointments. Contacting customers via the call list over the telephone for reason listed in appointment/call list. Discuss account specific information with the customers. My supervisor was a great man and very helpful. Unfortunately Ocwen used to be GMAC mortgage. I felt more secure and well taken care of under GMAC mortgage. When Ocwen took over, thousands were laid off and jobs became unstable.
Productive and Fun place
Mortgage Customer Service Provider (Former Employee), Houston, TxOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great bonuses
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work was answering a large number of calls for customers and helping them on their mortgage information.I learned to read various types of mortgage documents such as short sale, foreclosure and other types. My management was helpful and willing to help. I enjoyed working with my co-workers always to help on doubts or questions you sometimes didn't know how to answer for the customer. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping the customers and making sure their needs were met. The hardest part of my job making sure the customers those needs were always met.
Productive work place
Veterans Affairs Title Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 12, 2014
Coordinate with Servicer, Brokers, Real Estate Agents, County Clerk Offices in 34 states, and VA Regional Counsels.
Data Entry in Citrix, Review Complete Title Packages, Appraisals, Scan and Fax Documents, Sort, File, type Quit Claim Deeds for
Re-conveyances, and Withdraw Assets, complete Declaration of Intent (DOI) forms for Foreclosure Attorneys, search Internet Data, NETR online, and Real Trans
Great Place to Work
Asset Manager (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: appreciative
Management is good as long as you complete you assignments.
Ocwen
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJuly 19, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: they will terminate you for a reason that is not valid.
Ocwen is one of those companies, where politics are in full effect. Ocwen has had multiple law suits filed against them, by several states in the billions. They are there to help the customers, however they never do help the customer's. When a request is made, it must be filed under research, however the research can take up to 15 business days. They always try to refer you to the website, but the website doesn't work either. All of the managers are leaving, and moving on to better places.
Fast paced/ highly energetic environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 18, 2014
Ocwen Financial offers Customer Service/ Collection representatives I wide range of experience dealing with mortgage servicing, ie. loan modification, short sales, deed in lieu, foreclosures, and all ascpects of mortgage servicing.
Kings of outsourcing
Liquidation Specialist (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJune 10, 2014
If they can ship your job to India, they will in a heartbeat. If they buy your company you better update your resume in a hurry. You WILL be out of a job soon.

1 2 3