Ocwen Solutions

Ocwen Solutions Employer Reviews

beware
home retention consultant (Former Employee), West palm beach flJuly 25, 2014
Pros: friendships and bbqing ceos
Cons: crazy cape lady
crazy lady in a black shawl ran around yelling at people about perfume. i got yelled at for using scented body wash. she liked to put signs up everywhere.

other than that it was an ok place to work. great friends and fun parties. once i saw the ceo grilling food out back...it was awesome.
Fun working environment
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2014
Director of HR responsible for 500 employees in 3 multistate locations
Ok workplace
Sales Facilitator (Current Employee), Coppell, TXJuly 10, 2014
Pros: fast growing company.
Cons: disorganization of upper management.
Its uncertainty is what scares me. They are quick to move jobs overseas.
Company Culture
Engineer (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: worked as contractor
No tensions, free lunch,breakfast,dinner, Learning skills are vast
Terrible, just terrible
Default (Former Employee), Ft. Washington, PAJune 21, 2014
Pros: nice office
Cons: everything else
Nobody knew what they were doing, or even cared. They only cared about protecting their only little box and not assuming responsibility for anything. Every memo the company put out never failed to mention termination for violating said new policy in memo. Who needed to be reminded daily that the company only viewed you as a drone?

If being completely – more... demoralized is what your looking for, Ocwen is for you. I think I'll pass. – less
Overall
SUPERVISOR, IRG (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 5, 2014
Internal Audit function.
Management.
IRG and Compliance.
Good environment.
Horrible
Loss Mitigation- Doc Prep Analyst (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMay 12, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: everything
They tell you how great the company is and then in the next breath lay off ALOT of people-
Just a fast paced environment
Subject Matter Expert / Home Retention Consultant (Current Employee), Addison, TXMarch 20, 2014
Pros: bonusess
Cons: whole process and uncertainty
I learned management skills and to think outside the box for better performance.
Going downhill fast
Single Point Of Contact Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMarch 17, 2014
I left right before Ocwen started changes things from the previous GMAC Mortgage. All I know is that Ocwen was a downgrade.
Terrible company
Bankruptcy Specialist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: good benefits and vacations time starts accruing after only 90 days.
Cons: everything else
This is absolutely the worst company I've ever worked for. I would rather go back to working at Taco Bell than to work for Ocwen again.
Just another Job
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: laid back, flexible with schedules
Cons: insurance, hr, managers
A typical day at work included managing a team of approximately 13 agents and team leaders. 4 in same office, the rest were overseas. My job was to simply ensure all agents had workload available, that they were meeting goals, and following along with policies and procedures. I learned almost everything that a mortgage servicing company does and the – more... products available to customers. My co-workers were great for the most part and we created a "family" atmosphere and relationship. Management absolutely horrible. If you weren't one of their "yes" people they would have nothing to do with you. They did not care for anyone that could and regularly did think for themselves and tried to do what is best for their team. There was nothing hard about this job. – less
Employees were not valued
Home Retention Specialist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: helping customers avoid foreclosure
Cons: no job security/robotic like enviroment
Assisted borrowers looking to retain homeownership via a modification, forbearance plan or repayment plan when possible. I also worked with realtors and homeowners to complete short sales or deed in Lieu.
productive and informative work place
Home Retention Consultant (Current Employee), west palm beach, flDecember 6, 2013
A typical day at work involves scheduled appointments with clients and working on resolutions for the borrowers.

Every day is a new scenario and I have learned many thing in the mortgage industry including but not limited to customer service.

My co workers are like family everyone is very supportive and assist in any way possible.

Hardest part of – more... my job is maintaining patients with my borrowers and being understanding as many people are very irate due to there financial circumstances.

My job is also very enjoyable, I enjoy being able to help people peruse modifications and keep there home. – less
Ocwen
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAOctober 26, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: work/home balance
I am a supervisor for about 20 agents on and off shore. I manage their quality reviews for the FCL and BK departments. I aid our department in adhering to government, investor and corporate regulations and guidelines.
Fun place to work at
Sr. Underwriter (Former Employee), Hollywood, CAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: excellen bonus payouts
Cons: lots of travel expected
Company expects all employees to work hard but in return plays hard as well.
Good Company
QA Quality Assurance/Quality Control (Current Employee), Coppell, TXOctober 24, 2013
Pros: supervisor is awesome
Cons: company needs work as far as structure
Good Company Decent pay but the structure is a little out of order as they just bought out a couple of different mortgage servicers. My direct supervisor is great. If i could change anything i say they need to have better benefits and personal time as well as sick time.
Every day is a learning experience. Different scenarios arise in the daily work flow.
Account Relationship Manager (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 17, 2013
Pros: stability
Cons: overtime is not always available if needed
communication daily with onshore and offshore teams, management and attorney firm for processing of daily work. Do the best possible to produce the best results. Management is not always readily available so it is necessary to establish the correct contacts that can assist in obtaining desired results. Co-workers are an important part of the team in – more... order to achieve overall success for the company. The hardest part of the job is not being able complete all work because of the large amount of volume and any hindrances. When a task is successfully completed and all processes are flowing smoothly and I am able to assist the law firm in reaching their objective to complete their process and task. – less
Good company
Servicing Analyst (Former Employee), Palm Beach, FLAugust 30, 2013
Pros: healthcare
Cons: no advancement
No complaints about this job but no advancement in specific areas
Extemely high paced company
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee), Westmont IlAugust 19, 2013
Pros: excellant traingin and organization
Cons: long hours over 14 a day many times
Wroked daily with local tema and a team of 120 employess in Bangalore India. It was challending and fun to traing peopel fo different backgrounds, with differnct strengths. The enitire job was, was enjoybable. working wiht independent broekrs was the hardest part, trying to appease them all within company guidelines.
Ocwen Financial purchased former employer and closed job site.
Default Reporting Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2013
A typical work day. I didn't work for the company very long, Ocwen Financial purchased my former employer Homeward Residential and closed the site. The only plus about the purchase was that they gave the employees time before the site was closed permanently.

1 2 3 4 5