Ocwen Solutions

Ocwen Solutions Employer Reviews

Terrible, just terrible
Default (Former Employee), Ft. Washington, PAJune 21, 2014
Pros: nice office
Cons: everything else
Nobody knew what they were doing, or even cared. They only cared about protecting their only little box and not assuming responsibility for anything. Every memo the company put out never failed to mention termination for violating said new policy in memo. Who needed to be reminded daily that the company only viewed you as a drone?

If being completely – more... demoralized is what your looking for, Ocwen is for you. I think I'll pass. – less
Overall
SUPERVISOR, IRG (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 5, 2014
Internal Audit function.
Management.
IRG and Compliance.
Good environment.
Horrible
Loss Mitigation- Doc Prep Analyst (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMay 12, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: everything
They tell you how great the company is and then in the next breath lay off ALOT of people-
Just a fast paced environment
Subject Matter Expert / Home Retention Consultant (Current Employee), Addison, TXMarch 20, 2014
Pros: bonusess
Cons: whole process and uncertainty
I learned management skills and to think outside the box for better performance.
Going downhill fast
Single Point Of Contact Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMarch 17, 2014
I left right before Ocwen started changes things from the previous GMAC Mortgage. All I know is that Ocwen was a downgrade.
For a fresher good learning curve in domain of finance and analytics
Specialist (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: work timings
Cons: mannagement
Good learning of finance
Team building skills
Good team support
Terrible company
Bankruptcy Specialist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: good benefits and vacations time starts accruing after only 90 days.
Cons: everything else
This is absolutely the worst company I've ever worked for. I would rather go back to working at Taco Bell than to work for Ocwen again.
Just another Job
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: laid back, flexible with schedules
Cons: insurance, hr, managers
A typical day at work included managing a team of approximately 13 agents and team leaders. 4 in same office, the rest were overseas. My job was to simply ensure all agents had workload available, that they were meeting goals, and following along with policies and procedures. I learned almost everything that a mortgage servicing company does and the – more... products available to customers. My co-workers were great for the most part and we created a "family" atmosphere and relationship. Management absolutely horrible. If you weren't one of their "yes" people they would have nothing to do with you. They did not care for anyone that could and regularly did think for themselves and tried to do what is best for their team. There was nothing hard about this job. – less
Employees were not valued
Home Retention Specialist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: helping customers avoid foreclosure
Cons: no job security/robotic like enviroment
Assisted borrowers looking to retain homeownership via a modification, forbearance plan or repayment plan when possible. I also worked with realtors and homeowners to complete short sales or deed in Lieu.
productive and informative work place
Home Retention Consultant (Current Employee), west palm beach, flDecember 6, 2013
A typical day at work involves scheduled appointments with clients and working on resolutions for the borrowers.

Every day is a new scenario and I have learned many thing in the mortgage industry including but not limited to customer service.

My co workers are like family everyone is very supportive and assist in any way possible.

Hardest part of – more... my job is maintaining patients with my borrowers and being understanding as many people are very irate due to there financial circumstances.

My job is also very enjoyable, I enjoy being able to help people peruse modifications and keep there home. – less
Ocwen
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAOctober 26, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: work/home balance
I am a supervisor for about 20 agents on and off shore. I manage their quality reviews for the FCL and BK departments. I aid our department in adhering to government, investor and corporate regulations and guidelines.
Fun place to work at
Sr. Underwriter (Former Employee), Hollywood, CAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: excellen bonus payouts
Cons: lots of travel expected
Company expects all employees to work hard but in return plays hard as well.
Good Company
QA Quality Assurance/Quality Control (Current Employee), Coppell, TXOctober 24, 2013
Pros: supervisor is awesome
Cons: company needs work as far as structure
Good Company Decent pay but the structure is a little out of order as they just bought out a couple of different mortgage servicers. My direct supervisor is great. If i could change anything i say they need to have better benefits and personal time as well as sick time.
Every day is a learning experience. Different scenarios arise in the daily work flow.
Account Relationship Manager (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 17, 2013
Pros: stability
Cons: overtime is not always available if needed
communication daily with onshore and offshore teams, management and attorney firm for processing of daily work. Do the best possible to produce the best results. Management is not always readily available so it is necessary to establish the correct contacts that can assist in obtaining desired results. Co-workers are an important part of the team in – more... order to achieve overall success for the company. The hardest part of the job is not being able complete all work because of the large amount of volume and any hindrances. When a task is successfully completed and all processes are flowing smoothly and I am able to assist the law firm in reaching their objective to complete their process and task. – less
Good company
Servicing Analyst (Former Employee), Palm Beach, FLAugust 30, 2013
Pros: healthcare
Cons: no advancement
No complaints about this job but no advancement in specific areas
Extemely high paced company
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee), Westmont IlAugust 19, 2013
Pros: excellant traingin and organization
Cons: long hours over 14 a day many times
Wroked daily with local tema and a team of 120 employess in Bangalore India. It was challending and fun to traing peopel fo different backgrounds, with differnct strengths. The enitire job was, was enjoybable. working wiht independent broekrs was the hardest part, trying to appease them all within company guidelines.
Ocwen Financial purchased former employer and closed job site.
Default Reporting Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2013
A typical work day. I didn't work for the company very long, Ocwen Financial purchased my former employer Homeward Residential and closed the site. The only plus about the purchase was that they gave the employees time before the site was closed permanently.
Good working environment with good fellow collegues
Associate (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 4, 2013
Pros: team lunch, team outing twice in a year weekend parties etc, .
Cons: short breaks are allowed we do have other benefits like health care, bonus, awards function, fun activities and gifts etc, .
Every day is a typical day for me in terms of the work i do or the tasks which needs to completed from which i have learned a lot and helps me to build me a positive attitude towards any work environment. Our management is good, motivating, helpful, positive attitude towards the ideas shared and friendly nature with all the employees.

My co-workers – more... are awesome who will enjoy working as a team and bring a positive growth to the organisation.

I dont have any hardest part of the job, as long as i like the work i do it will not be hard to me.

Every moment is enjoyable in the work when you like it. – less
Good Learning Place
SENIOR MANAGER (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 20, 2013
Its a great place to learn new things. Best place for future managers.
Great company to work for (Underwritter)
Quality Control Reviewer (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILMay 1, 2013
Cons: taking home files over the weekend twice a month.
My typical day would be making sure to check emails. Afterwards I would get my loans for the day and take five minutes to organize my loans. I would complete the easier loans first because the more difficult loans make take a while longer. When I completed all of my loans, I would go to my manager to see if I could help out with any other loans that – more... my peers could not get completed. If I needed to do so then I would get those loans completed then assist in any additional projects that needed to be completed. If there were not any additional things that I could help out with then I would assist with any cross training projects that needed to be done. Cross training projects would consist of helping out in any other departments that needed an additional help. The hardest part of the job was working loans for a large client who needs files to be completed in seventy two hours. If you were a person or two short for the day then we just had to simply get things done. The most enjoyable part was being recognized for your hard work in front of your peers and healthy bonuses that would reflect all of your hard work. – less

1 2 3 4 5