Ocwen Solutions

Ocwen Solutions Employer Reviews

Worse job ever!
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), TexasSeptember 28, 2014
Cons: micro management, no job security
Loved my job until ocwen took over. Outsourced my department to India and laid off hundreds of employees. They kept a handful of us to satisfy the customers who refused to speak to overseas reps. Greedy company that doesn't care about their employees. DO NOT WORK here!
I loved my job until they bought the company
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Ocwen purchased the ResCap portfolio from Ally Financial, and we went from a company that cared about people to one that only thought of money. The job was no longer about quality but quantity.
n/a job was phasing out
Loss Mitigation / Loan Counselor III (Former Employee), North Highlands, CASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: job closure
With Ocwen there's really not much to say, we just completed our workload to completion & transferred all incoming calls to Bangalore India, where the jobs were outsourced to.
I really enjoyed working there but it was just a temp job.
Document Clerk (Former Employee), Riviera Beach, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: hour lunch and two 15 min breaks your own work station
Cons: you had to get a good quoter for the day.
I was always busy and learning how to do different thing. My supervisor and co-workers was very nice to work with, everybody helped each other. I don't think anything was to hard about the job. I wish I could have stayed longer.
Interesting environment - Multicultural, but can be hostile
Foreclosure Coordinator (Former Employee), HoustonAugust 6, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Ocwen maintains offices in the southwest section of Houston.
Commuting is difficult in Houston, so if you do work in the area, pay attention to traffic reports and plan at least 3 different routes. The bus is not always on time, and you will face disciplinary action for being late. The building is a nice mid-rise, close to 635, the Galleria, and next – more... to 59. You will need to either bring a lunch, or prepare to drive nearby for lunch. Overtime is not expected, but may be needed on a rare case by case need. The most enjoyable part of my day was communicating with my co-workers in India. Management depends on what team you're on, as in most companies. – less
beware
home retention consultant (Former Employee), West palm beach flJuly 25, 2014
Pros: friendships and bbqing ceos
Cons: crazy cape lady
crazy lady in a black shawl ran around yelling at people about perfume. i got yelled at for using scented body wash. she liked to put signs up everywhere.

other than that it was an ok place to work. great friends and fun parties. once i saw the ceo grilling food out back...it was awesome.
Fun working environment
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2014
Director of HR responsible for 500 employees in 3 multistate locations
Ok workplace
Sales Facilitator (Current Employee), Coppell, TXJuly 10, 2014
Pros: fast growing company.
Cons: disorganization of upper management.
Its uncertainty is what scares me. They are quick to move jobs overseas.
Company Culture
Engineer (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: worked as contractor
No tensions, free lunch,breakfast,dinner, Learning skills are vast
Terrible, just terrible
Default (Former Employee), Ft. Washington, PAJune 21, 2014
Pros: nice office
Cons: everything else
Nobody knew what they were doing, or even cared. They only cared about protecting their only little box and not assuming responsibility for anything. Every memo the company put out never failed to mention termination for violating said new policy in memo. Who needed to be reminded daily that the company only viewed you as a drone?

If being completely – more... demoralized is what your looking for, Ocwen is for you. I think I'll pass. – less
Overall
SUPERVISOR, IRG (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 5, 2014
Internal Audit function.
Management.
IRG and Compliance.
Good environment.
Horrible
Loss Mitigation- Doc Prep Analyst (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMay 12, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: everything
They tell you how great the company is and then in the next breath lay off ALOT of people-
Just a fast paced environment
Subject Matter Expert / Home Retention Consultant (Current Employee), Addison, TXMarch 20, 2014
Pros: bonusess
Cons: whole process and uncertainty
I learned management skills and to think outside the box for better performance.
Going downhill fast
Single Point Of Contact Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMarch 17, 2014
I left right before Ocwen started changes things from the previous GMAC Mortgage. All I know is that Ocwen was a downgrade.
Terrible company
Bankruptcy Specialist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: good benefits and vacations time starts accruing after only 90 days.
Cons: everything else
This is absolutely the worst company I've ever worked for. I would rather go back to working at Taco Bell than to work for Ocwen again.
Just another Job
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: laid back, flexible with schedules
Cons: insurance, hr, managers
A typical day at work included managing a team of approximately 13 agents and team leaders. 4 in same office, the rest were overseas. My job was to simply ensure all agents had workload available, that they were meeting goals, and following along with policies and procedures. I learned almost everything that a mortgage servicing company does and the – more... products available to customers. My co-workers were great for the most part and we created a "family" atmosphere and relationship. Management absolutely horrible. If you weren't one of their "yes" people they would have nothing to do with you. They did not care for anyone that could and regularly did think for themselves and tried to do what is best for their team. There was nothing hard about this job. – less
Employees were not valued
Home Retention Specialist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: helping customers avoid foreclosure
Cons: no job security/robotic like enviroment
Assisted borrowers looking to retain homeownership via a modification, forbearance plan or repayment plan when possible. I also worked with realtors and homeowners to complete short sales or deed in Lieu.
productive and informative work place
Home Retention Consultant (Current Employee), west palm beach, flDecember 6, 2013
A typical day at work involves scheduled appointments with clients and working on resolutions for the borrowers.

Every day is a new scenario and I have learned many thing in the mortgage industry including but not limited to customer service.

My co workers are like family everyone is very supportive and assist in any way possible.

Hardest part of – more... my job is maintaining patients with my borrowers and being understanding as many people are very irate due to there financial circumstances.

My job is also very enjoyable, I enjoy being able to help people peruse modifications and keep there home. – less
Ocwen
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAOctober 26, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: work/home balance
I am a supervisor for about 20 agents on and off shore. I manage their quality reviews for the FCL and BK departments. I aid our department in adhering to government, investor and corporate regulations and guidelines.
Fun place to work at
Sr. Underwriter (Former Employee), Hollywood, CAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: excellen bonus payouts
Cons: lots of travel expected
Company expects all employees to work hard but in return plays hard as well.

1 2 3 4 5