Odle Management Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Production
Instructor - Career Preparation II (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LADecember 3, 2015
At the New Orleans Job Corps Center we try to be very familiar with our students. On a daily bases we have encounters with our students with business and personal matters. We strive hard to keep them on the right path and provide the adequate information and learning materials for their careers. Our management team supports us to the fullest and try very hard to satisfy our requests when it comes to meeting our students' needs. My co-workers and myself work together and assist each other when needed. My job is not what you may call hard, it's just busy at times. For the most part, I enjoy what I do to the fullest.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Short breaks from school for staff
excellent friendly work to place to work
Admission Counselor (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 30, 2013
love working with young youth ages 16-24
mentoring and mentoring the youth
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Wonderful Employer
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 7, 2013
Working with Odle Management has been an outstanding experience. Management is very considering and understanding and willing to work with you.

Odle Management is a contracting company for Job Corps. They contract out the Admissions and Placement offices.
Pros
working with the youth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Odle Management. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5