Off Broadway Shoes Employee Reviews in United States

working at old navy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 21, 2016
i loved this job i worked with great people and there wasn't ever any issues. i learned a whole lot about the store and how things went. my managers and co-workers were amazing and very helpful. i would clock in to work and either be on the floors helping people or at the registers helping people. overall it was a great experience and would do it all over again.the hardest part about my job was having not been excepted on for part time it was only a seasonal position.
Pros
Great people and discount
Cons
the pay wasn't amazing but i could work with it
Productive and fun environment.
Part Time Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 27, 2016
My typical day at work was very positive and productive.
I learned many new skills such as prioritize things in a very large store and how to be apart of taking inventory.
The hardest part of my job was having the responsibilities of a manager without the keys.
Steady working environment
Customer Service, Sales, Loyalty Registration (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 13, 2016
Although my time at Off Broadway Shoes was short the work environment was light and steady. Coworkers were easy to get along with which helped to make each day go by efficiently. management was even light hearted and very understanding. The hardest part of this job was receiving Loyalty registration from day to day customers.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
Keeping my Loyalty percentage high.
fun place to wrok
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  SOuthaven, MSJune 29, 2016
Nice people, and fun place to work. I wish that all of the employees there shared the work load though, in stead of always depending on some of the managers to do the work for them in order to get it done.
Pros
discount on shoes
Cons
working different schedules
Well Balance atmosphere
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJune 14, 2016
Off Broadway Shoes has a warm and settling feeling, With each day in running a high volume store I carry a positive hat with all the changes that working retail comes with. The District Managers make you feel valued even in the most stressful of times. The Team in neighboring stores are of class and remain effective Team Players even when it may not benefit them personally.
fun if you have good management
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 10, 2016
depending on which store you work in, it can get super stressful. the company is not the best from what I've seen of the corporate side of things. I enjoyed the job for the most part. My co-workers were fantastic.
Alot of drama but for the most part it was a great job
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 18, 2016
typical day at work would be checking your section, cleaning(cashier station, bathrooms,mirrors, and organizing the store). Customer service is 110% there they really focus on their customers and their experience there. Management was awful drama all the time and chose favorites. The employees were very fun, outgoing, personable people.the most difficult part of the job was needing more hours and not getting them. The best part of the job is getting to know your staff and making long time friends while working.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
not long enough shifts
Friendly and alert
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAMay 6, 2016
Whether it's a busy or slow day, the store gives equal attention to every customer. They stay alert to what customers need, and help find the right fit. Manage to keep a clean store.
Stressful but Interesting place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 6, 2016
I feel like there is very little chance of advancing in this job. If for some miracle you do considered for a promotion it takes the higher up people months to get back with an answer for you. Not very good benefits.
Advancement for staff
Manager (Current Employee) –  SouthApril 25, 2016
Promotion opportunity - Good place to learn management skills & advance from Sales Associate to Store Management. Typical retail environment / hours / holidays etc...
Pros
Discount on Shoes
Productive workplace and fun to be apart of.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLApril 23, 2016
I appreciate my job position and the task that I'm held responsible for. However, I feel as if I am qualified for a increased base pay rate or higher position.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Constant Standing
Retail
Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  Newbury Park, CAApril 18, 2016
Too many shifts in management . Hard to develop and advance when working with different managers. No health insurance options for part-time managers
Social and fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GAApril 13, 2016
While working at Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse I learned about time management and responsibility. Being an assistant manager helped me be more social as well as learning how to help customers with their needs.
Control Room Operator (Former Employee) –  CharMarch 14, 2016
It was a pretty cool and productive job. My day started off by reciveing shippment. Once the shippment is received its time to put the shoes out on the floor room. I learned a lot about shoes and receiving and manger duties. The management was a little bit every where. it was certain ones that only did one task while everyone else did everything. The co-workers were young minded they was just there to get a check. The hardest part about the job was that they always called me to come in and work for someone else like i was a mananger or the only empolyee. The most enjoyale part of the job was getting to interact with differant people and the discount on the shoes waas great
Pros
discount on shoes
Cons
not good benifits
workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDMarch 13, 2016
Worst job, I've ever worked. The management was horrible, they did a lot of favoring and treated the new employees in a funny way. I felt it was very clique like in there and that if you didn't kiss up to the boss, you were treated different.
Pros
Cons
everything
productive and fun, such an easy place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  destiny usaFebruary 11, 2016
when I worked here, I was a greeter, sometimes cashier and a sales associate. we worked as a team, we were all friendly to one another and our customers. Off Broad Way was a great place to work. especially when it was busy!
Pros
the percentage off what we buy was awesome
Cons
breaks depending on the hours you worked
good work enviorment
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDFebruary 8, 2016
the management was organized , it was a fun day at work at off broadway , the breaks were seemed short depending on your position and positive work environment.
Pros
very organized work enviorment
Cons
short breaks
Welcoming Company with Friendly coworkers.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJanuary 25, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is providing the customer with great customer service, answering all their questions and happily fulfilling them.
Pros
Great managers, friendly coworkers, positive environment, overall great people.
Cons
rude customers
good job for working students
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 2, 2016
There are many job levels for advancement if you are willing to learn and work, co-workers are mostly fashion forward women, great employee discount, hours vary by location but shifts may range from 5AM-11PM so it is possible to work around second jobs or school schedules.

As with all retail jobs, holidays are busy and are usually mandatory work days.
Pros
room to grow, flexible hours, employee perks
Cons
pay is okay
nice company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bowie, MDNovember 16, 2015
this a good company to work for, lots to do never a dull moment,
good products very helpful managers and even the people down in the corporate office were always friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Off Broadway Shoes. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9