Off Lease Only Employee Reviews

great job and venefits
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJuly 13, 2017
Great place, lots of cars, amazing service, i reccomend this place."people are friendly and theres a lot of car brands at low prices,and theyll help you with everything from the start
Pros
heath benefits
Cons
bad costumer service
Horrible work Environment, absolutely no love for their employees
Finance Underwriter (Current Employee) –  FLJune 28, 2017
This company pays well but dont get comfortable. They do not have any regard for there employees and its all about the companies bottom line. You work long hours with no breaks. I would not recommend
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Terrible place to work.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 26, 2017
The management in this company and the corporate office are all disorganized and are even immature. They treat the staff like they are less than them. Your efforts are not rewarded in this company as management is only concerned with playing politics to justify their own positions. They will exploit you without a shred of guilt and have fired high performing employees without cause at their convenience. This company pays what seems very high but when you actually discover how many hours you must work in a day the compensation is not at all worth the stress of the insecurity you have working there. On top of it all, if you are a even moderately attractive female be ready to be sexually harassed on a daily basis. Even the president of the company sexually harassed the female staff.
Ridiculous
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 13, 2017
This company is ridiculous! I applied in the Orlando location. I was interviewed by 2 managers. They have me sign all the paperwork, I take the drug test and all that. Never call back. I kept calling and trying to find out what happened. And nothing they were always "busy". Never come back to me at least to let me know what happened. Now that I read some people's experience with them I totally understand. Where is HR? I know I have the experience and the qualifications. But at least if they are professional enough like other companies they should send an email or a letter. Now I know why employees are not happy with this Managers. They are unprofessional. Irresponsible. And a joke!
Seems like they had me sign those papers God knows why!! I would not recommend this job.
Pros
Don't
Cons
Management. HR.
Do not work here
Inventory (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 27, 2017
This place is bad news. Don't work here if you want to be treated unfairly , sexually harressed, and over worked. The management they have don't know anything about cars nor about what they are doing. They are not trained, so there's a lot of favoritism and unprofessionalism. This place is corupt supervisors and managers are allowed to disobey rules and the hard working employees will get blamed! Changes are made almost weekly and provided with no communication. So if something changes and you don't do it. There's your write up. In my suggestion HR needs to be involved more and investigations need to be ran on the management. There needs to be provided training or else problem will continue to grow. Should I say everyone who gets hired at this place is because someone needs to bring you in. There is no interview. So most of the time we get employees who can't do their job duties. Which could have simply been avoided if they properly interviewed people. Also promotions are a joke here. You only get promoted if the manager likes you has nothing to do with your work ethics. There is no yearly review for your raise. I've witness manager bullcrap the yearly reviews on employee without even talking to them! I used I love this job. Came in on time everyday and did what I told and more. All I got from this was stress, harresment , and threats. I will not be surprised if this place gets shut down from all the iilegal things going on in that place take it as your warning!
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Management is bad
Really fun, fast paced Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 28, 2016
I Loved this Job! You were always Busy so The time Flew by. Management works with your schedule to ensure employee satisfaction. Also the pay was pretty good they gave raises for Exceptional work.
not good
OUT of State department (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 30, 2016
i do not have much good to say......i loved my friends there..NO SUPORT SYSTEM...my mom told me if you have nothing good to say....say nothing!.....they are forcing me to say bad things.....
Pros
ok to wear shorts
Cons
do not work there...bad, bad
fun and fast past work place
out of sales porter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 22, 2016
Worked with customers coming from out of the state, I learned sales and most of the people I worked with were great. nothing was to difficult and I enjoyed working with the customers most of the time.
Pros
got to work over time
Cons
the busy days
Use caution
Title Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLJuly 29, 2016
Overworked, stressed. Management sorely lacks in communication and people skills. Bias/favoritism. Team work is nearly non-existent. Negative atmosphere. Only bright spot is some of the coworkers. Treatment of employees should be considered inhumane. Management needs to be completely dismantled and restructured with new people who have management skills.
Pros
pay
Cons
too many to type
Productive and fun work place, great coworkers!
Lot Porter (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 14, 2016
It was a really good work experience most of the time, amazing coworkers, on my opinion the managers and regular workers are very polite and nice people, until they put a new manager who was rude and idle person which fortunately they removed from the place to another.
Generally speaking is a really good place to work.
Pros
Flexible about eating food and working at the same time, good pay, good and Nice boss (Lot porter general manager)
Cons
Only 30 min of lunch, no more breaks, even if you have to work for 12 hours, very hot environment on summer, and bad floor on raining days..
The pay is great and the opportunity to learn is abundant
Cashier (Former Employee) –  West PalmApril 24, 2016
This is an atypical dealership in that you are working non stop from start to finish. This is great in that you your work ethics are bound to go sky high and at the end of the day you feel as though you have accomplished a lot.
Pros
Pay, Schedule
Cons
Upper Management, Advancement opportunities at the Corporate Level
I need practice to give the best of my job.
Car Washer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 19, 2016
I would not return to any work in which I worked, and I try to make my way in the activity of air conditioning, which I have not had many opportunities that have not had opportunities so far.
I try to learn from people who know the activity, taking me best with my co-workers with respect and without denying who I'm working.La harder this part are the products, I've only worked on them once, the best part going to identify a problem, I think it is easier to install, although I have rarely miss.
fun place
File coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLDecember 6, 2015
very productive and a fun place to work at. coworkers are very fun to work with, i really enjoy working there. I learned a lot from working there. team work, appreciation and collaboration.
is a good place for make money and work.
Porter (Former Employee) –  narcoossee roadAugust 23, 2015
This company has taught me a lot, like teamwork, many opportunities to climb positions. Managers and co-workers have commented on high levels of accuracy and work productivity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Off Lease Only. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2