Office Staff Employee Reviews

Fun, fast paced office to work in
Cashier, Publix (Former Employee), Panama City Beach, FLApril 27, 2015
Pros: Employee owned stock
Cons: Full time position almost unattainable
At the time of my employment, was extremely hard to obtain full-time position. Store was willing to provide you with additional hours if requested, but could never obtain full-time employment,
Family Owned Buisness that provided excellent working conditions
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dubuque, IAApril 2, 2015
Pros: Working with amazing people
Cons: Imputing multiple listings at one time
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with others that created a nice and enjoyable working place. I learned a lot about the real estate company that made me advance my career in many ways.
Five Star
Office Staff (Current Employee), Waunakee, WIMarch 23, 2015
Responsibilities included helping the bookkeeper enter financial information in both Accuterm and Viewpoint, entering accounts payable invoices, archiving files, recording customer payments, checking the profit on jobs, job costing accounting, entering timesheets in Viewpoint, entering accounts receivable invoices, mail merging, and answering a multisystem phone.
experience
Service Writer, Mechanic (Current Employee), jacksonville,Tampa,OrlandoMarch 17, 2015
Launched new Dealer Profit Systems division, boosting sales to $1M while expanding customer base. $25M after-market auto services/products company sought to penetrate new market niches. Initiated business plan for Dealer Mobile Outfitters, a service furnishing dealerships with sales add-ons including DVD systems, PlayStations, alarms, LoJacks, cruise control and keyless entry systems. Division generated $100K in six months, with 2006 sales projected at $900K.

Turned around St. Augustine Toyota’s service department, increasing yearly add-on revenues 27% - to $772K. Service revenues were lagging and costs were increasing. Customers were unhappy due to excessive repair times. Introduced enhanced customer service training, building add-on sales from $50K to almost $63K per month. Revamped service department, slashing overhead by 34%. Improved repair completion times 250%, boosting customer satisfaction.

Revamped FedEx facility, automating processes and initiating safety measures to cut costs $250K per year while increasing productivity and market share. Sales were down and facility was poorly designed, with inefficient package processing and a poor safety rate. Installed automated sorting system, boosting through-put and adding $190K to annual profit. Established safety committee, cutting accident rate 95%. Developed new accounts, enhancing revenues by 8%.

Initiated automated warranty management system for Auto Maxx-Nissan, adding $700K to annual bottom line. $9M auto dealership incurred a deficit on warranty repairs that had risen to $700K. Quickly introduced a Reynolds & Reynolds software program to more effectively meet basic claims requirements, using only mandated parts. Trained staff person on new system, eliminating deficit and maintaining a zero balance on all future warranty claims.
Great employer, work enviornment
Computer Teacher (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 25, 2015
I take care a number of things in my role as office manager. I am responsible for opening the office and setting up things for the day. I enjoy the staff. They are an enjoyment to work with daily.
Enjoyable Job
Lifeguard (Current Employee), Hawthorne, NJJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: long breaks
Cons: no health benefits
Coworkers are wonderful and cooperative. Patrons are attentive and lifeguards are always on the go. There is a lot of responsibility put on the lifeguards and we always meet all the goals that are set for us. There is a long lunch break and a good amount of down time. Even then, lifeguards are still attentive and ready to go.
can work without supervision
Japanese Translator (Current Employee), PhilippinesAugust 27, 2014
i have learned so much upon working with this firm. It taught me a lot of being professionalism at work. time management and also being productive.
Busy fast paced environment
office assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FloridaJuly 29, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: healthcare
Identified developed and evaluated marketing strategy, initiated market research studies, negotiated contracts with vendors, analyzed market systems, analyzed sales activities, conducted market research and used computers to enter data. I learned to easily figure out strategies. Management was able to supply me with lots of vendors. My co-workers were great to help come up with new agenda. The hardest part of the job was making sure we had enough clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the different vendors.
Temporary jobs
Laborer (Former Employee), Denver, CoMarch 13, 2014
Pros: getting sent out to work
Cons: not being sent out daily
Trying to get sent out daily was a task.

Didn't learn to much because i wasnt sent out very much.

I have nothing to say about management.

The hardest part of the job was waiting to be sent out.

I enjoyed working when I was sent out.
typical day at work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Pontiac MIDecember 12, 2013
Pros: on site cafe
Cons: had to eat on the go
Answering phones, checking patients in and out.
Rooming patients and getting all paperwork ready for the doctor, and test results if needed.
Outdoors Fun
Challenge Course Facilitator (Former Employee), Oxford MSNovember 27, 2013
Learn about how the outdoors industry works in rentals and sales and get your certification to be a facilitator of the challenge course
Fast pace/ productions workplace
Title Processor (Current Employee), Loganville, GeorgiaNovember 3, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: need more hours
It is a fast pace business which i like to stay busy. We handle a lot of paperwork all at the same time, which is great.
Good leadership
clerk (Former Employee), Manila, P00October 15, 2013
Pros: have lucnh atleast 45mins
Cons: no break
I started work at 8am till 5pm,Encoding Serviced Pods (Proof of Delivery),Filing and in-charge of sending serviced Pods to international offices.Our company had a good management because they care in every employee and we had a good and friendly co-workers and helping each other when everyone needs help.\the hardest part of this job was dealing in every transaction in every bank client.The most I enjoyed this part of the job was to releasing money to our costumer and see them to make happy.
Enjoyed helping children that needed love and friendship at a bad time in their live. Hope i made a difference.
TRANSPORTATION WORKER (Former Employee), ruston , LaOctober 10, 2013
most days spend driving with van full of teenagers taking them to visit family. Had wonderful co-workers
productive
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), PHILIPPINESSeptember 23, 2013
my day is so busy, that you cannot even notice the time, I have learned to become more patience and more productive, the management allow me and gave me a chance to decide, my co-workers are very much friendly they helped me a lot.

I could say that I enjoyed the productive workplace.
productive and friendly environment
Secretary (Former Employee), tellerSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: free lunch and snacks
Cons: shortbreaks and dayoff during week days
everyday we met many kinds of person. usually we enjoy having conversation with them because mostly of our client were not in the highest rank in government they're just ordinary people.
with my day to day work i learned a lot specially from our client. i learned how to be humble and to be sensitive to the needs of others.
since the office i was working were run buy priest management was very good. values was the most important in our work.
regarding my co-workers i was so lucky to worked with them because they never treat me as other person they were always ready to lend a hand if i needed.
at the end of month was the most hard in the job. i need to make a report. its hard because sometimes i need to check every detail just to have a good report.
the most enjoyable part of the job was wen we entertain our client because as we talked with them we learned at the same time..
Family friendly
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 27, 2013
i enjoyed my time here... The company as a whole was a family friendly place to work and had understanding for the issues of a working mother.
part of learning experience
Personal Staff (Former Employee), province of davao del surAugust 5, 2013
my first job and i was just started to learned different kinds of work experiences.
Secretary at Local Art Gallery
Secretary (Former Employee), Floyd, VAAugust 3, 2013
Worked at the local art gallery as office staff. Answered and directed phone calls, did filing, ran the cash registrar, did gift shop transactions and restocking, and greeting of gallery quests. Wonderful co-workers, it was great to be a part of the artisan community.
Great Job
Office Worker (Former Employee), Kent, CTJune 2, 2013
I absolutely loved working at KenMont and KenWood. I have never been more respected as an employee and I was able to interact with the other workers. The hours were great and I was able to stay there. I also was able to experiment and be able to participate in the same activities that the children were able to do.