Office Staff

Office Staff Employer Reviews

Busy fast paced environment
office assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FloridaJuly 29, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: healthcare
Identified developed and evaluated marketing strategy, initiated market research studies, negotiated contracts with vendors, analyzed market systems, analyzed sales activities, conducted market research and used computers to enter data. I learned to easily figure out strategies. Management was able to supply me with lots of vendors. My co-workers were – more... great to help come up with new agenda. The hardest part of the job was making sure we had enough clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the different vendors. – less
Temporary jobs
Laborer (Former Employee), Denver, CoMarch 13, 2014
Pros: getting sent out to work
Cons: not being sent out daily
Trying to get sent out daily was a task.

Didn't learn to much because i wasnt sent out very much.

I have nothing to say about management.

The hardest part of the job was waiting to be sent out.

I enjoyed working when I was sent out.
typical day at work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Pontiac MIDecember 12, 2013
Pros: on site cafe
Cons: had to eat on the go
Answering phones, checking patients in and out.
Rooming patients and getting all paperwork ready for the doctor, and test results if needed.
Outdoors Fun
Challenge Course Facilitator (Former Employee), Oxford MSNovember 27, 2013
Learn about how the outdoors industry works in rentals and sales and get your certification to be a facilitator of the challenge course
Fast pace/ productions workplace
Title Processor (Current Employee), Loganville, GeorgiaNovember 3, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: need more hours
It is a fast pace business which i like to stay busy. We handle a lot of paperwork all at the same time, which is great.
Good leadership
clerk (Former Employee), Manila, P00October 15, 2013
Pros: have lucnh atleast 45mins
Cons: no break
I started work at 8am till 5pm,Encoding Serviced Pods (Proof of Delivery),Filing and in-charge of sending serviced Pods to international offices.Our company had a good management because they care in every employee and we had a good and friendly co-workers and helping each other when everyone needs help.\the hardest part of this job was dealing in every – more... transaction in every bank client.The most I enjoyed this part of the job was to releasing money to our costumer and see them to make happy. – less
Enjoyed helping children that needed love and friendship at a bad time in their live. Hope i made a difference.
TRANSPORTATION WORKER (Former Employee), ruston , LaOctober 10, 2013
most days spend driving with van full of teenagers taking them to visit family. Had wonderful co-workers
productive
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), PHILIPPINESSeptember 23, 2013
my day is so busy, that you cannot even notice the time, I have learned to become more patience and more productive, the management allow me and gave me a chance to decide, my co-workers are very much friendly they helped me a lot.

I could say that I enjoyed the productive workplace.
productive and friendly environment
Secretary (Former Employee), tellerSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: free lunch and snacks
Cons: shortbreaks and dayoff during week days
everyday we met many kinds of person. usually we enjoy having conversation with them because mostly of our client were not in the highest rank in government they're just ordinary people.
with my day to day work i learned a lot specially from our client. i learned how to be humble and to be sensitive to the needs of others.
since the office i was working – more... were run buy priest management was very good. values was the most important in our work.
regarding my co-workers i was so lucky to worked with them because they never treat me as other person they were always ready to lend a hand if i needed.
at the end of month was the most hard in the job. i need to make a report. its hard because sometimes i need to check every detail just to have a good report.
the most enjoyable part of the job was wen we entertain our client because as we talked with them we learned at the same time.. – less
Family friendly
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 27, 2013
i enjoyed my time here... The company as a whole was a family friendly place to work and had understanding for the issues of a working mother.
part of learning experience
Personal Staff (Former Employee), province of davao del surAugust 5, 2013
my first job and i was just started to learned different kinds of work experiences.
Secretary at Local Art Gallery
Secretary (Former Employee), Floyd, VAAugust 3, 2013
Worked at the local art gallery as office staff. Answered and directed phone calls, did filing, ran the cash registrar, did gift shop transactions and restocking, and greeting of gallery quests. Wonderful co-workers, it was great to be a part of the artisan community.
Great Job
Office Worker (Former Employee), Kent, CTJune 2, 2013
I absolutely loved working at KenMont and KenWood. I have never been more respected as an employee and I was able to interact with the other workers. The hours were great and I was able to stay there. I also was able to experiment and be able to participate in the same activities that the children were able to do.
productive and progressive
Bookkeeper/cashier (Former Employee), Valencia, BagontaasApril 30, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
*entertaining customers,
*i learned a lot of things about office works
* about the management they are so kind and approachable*
* my co-workers is helpful
*the hardest part of the job is how you communicate customers who are so impatient.
* the most enjoyable part of the job dealing with subcribers who listening to you when you demonstrate the product.
i enjoyed working with all the animals and young children
Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee), murray utMarch 27, 2013
Pros: fun work place. enjoyed being able to work outside and inside as well
Cons: slow times of the year. part time
I was a tour guide/office staff. I would give guide tours along with working in the office. I would show the rental property that we had to rent. Once the customer picked a venue I would get the contact signed and resevations made. I had to balance a cash report for the end of the day transactions. I enjoyed everyone I worked with. One one of the greatest – more... jobs I have ever had. The hardest part of the jobs was just going through slow time of the year. – less
Lots of different jobs to do, always busy, just like I like it.
Massachusetts Property Asst. Trust (Former Employee), Worcester, MAMarch 22, 2013
Pros: having people around me that i enjoyed being with.
Cons: no benifits, unreasonable expectations
A typical day at work usually involved answering customer questions, creating templates, saving documents, managing all other activity of the office.
I learned how to manage a team and how to fix computer problems, set up email accounts, new users.
I loved working with the staff and enjoyed managing them. They were very easy going and fun people to – more... be with everyday.
The hardest part of the job was having to tell some people that there was nothing we could do for them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility of the atmosphere. – less
Excellent place to work
Office Staff (Current Employee), Florence, MAMarch 3, 2013
Wonderful first job, great coworkers, great first work experience with lots of room to grow and learn
Successful pediatrician's office
Receptionist (Former Employee), Erie, PAJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: loved the chidren, doctor and office staff
Cons: pay
Very fast paced busy office. Often times wellness exams but many times waiting room was full of sick kids

Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting each and every inch of office was of utmost importance
Comfortable and pleasant
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Onalaska, WIJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: early sale information
Cons: no emloyee discount
Collect cash and checks from the cash registers. Bring bills to register when they got low or ran out. Run a register if the store got busy. Count the cash and balance the checks to register dollar tapes. Make deposits. Balance the safe.
The hardest part would be the time frame between collecting cash and the end of day closing.We needed to stay busy – more... at slow times. I would sweep and bring in carts from outdoors. – less
Medical Billing
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Bardonia, NYAugust 28, 2012
Recorded office visits and surgeries, collected payments and processed claims.

1 2 3