Office Team Staffing Employee Reviews

Not the best Staffing Agency
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 27, 2016
I worked with Office Team (2) two years at a very hostile vehicle impound. (My last and only assignment) The job wasn't hard, the training was good, but the pay was not worth the daily ridicule you face with customers', not mention I had to threaten to quit before a raise was issued. Also the assignment was a 24/7 facility, which they milk the heck out of OT. This is good for extra pay but bad if your commuting by public trans. Walking-in any inner city streets is dangerous at certain hours.

However, my co-workers were AWESOME and so was the previous manager before he even QUIT.

Office Team spews lies about the assignments being a temp-to-hire and then after 3-6 months, you can barely get a hold of your assignment mentor for hiring questions.

Payment was always on time which kept me as long as it did and it's weekly w/ benefits. That's one thing I can say they've got right.

I have an extensive admin background plus I have a business degree in which they acted like they couldn't find a match-up for a higher paying assignment. I somewhat feel discriminated against as well, due to their positions offered. I have seen others offered better pay and business environments. It's like they put you in the least pleasant jobs if you are of color. Trust me, I rarely pull the race card but you can only give credit where it's due.

If you need something for meantime in between time, then this company can help. If you are looking for a steady direct hire job, I suggest to either find it independently or search other staffing agencies.
Pros
payment was never late
Cons
fighting for a raise, lies about direct hiring, delays new assignments, agency is not committed to finding new jobs
A positive work place with service to the public and those around me.
Specialized Administrative Staffing (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FL 33702November 13, 2016
Currently I work as a receptionist at a large church in St. Petersburg. My duties include answering calls and responding to inquiries; greeting visitors and vendors; multiple administrative tasks including but not limited to the utilization of Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook and the ACS Membership System. I find the position rewarding and pleasant. The people I work with and the members and visitors I interact with each day are dynamic and cooperative. However, after almost four years on the same assignment I'm ready for a new challenge. I feel I would be an asset to anyone who is willing to hire me.
Skilled job requisitions.
Office Assistant/Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 17, 2016
Clock in on computerized, payroll time system.
Check work email in Outlook software.
Prioritize & organized daily clerical tasks.
Greet co-workers & corporate staff.
Complete all daily tasks, as instructed.
Pros
Have personal quality time, on luch hour.
Cons
Complete the hardest tasks, first.
Productive and fund
Perform Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 2, 2016
Great place to find a career! The staff with Office Team Honolulu was very helpful. The pay was great and my job assignments were really awesome.!
I get jobs every few months
Nothing specific (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 11, 2016
They don't get me consistent work. I understand that my experience and education are both poor, but we need jobs all the same. We all have bills to pay. I've had a few jobs that were described as basic administrative, such as scanning and filing, but turned out to require heavy lifting. Once worked at a school and had to move the bleachers the chorus kids used.
Pros
There really aren't any
Cons
Little work, sometimes misleading job descriptions, mostly $10 per hour
An Excellencet Company to work for
Office Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMarch 1, 2016
The Management team was excellent . Made weekly visit or phone calls to see how you were being treated and if anything they could do to make it better. After working so many hours you got paid time off and holiday pay.
Office Team
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NJMay 18, 2016
I was very happy with Office Team, however they have not had anything in my field. Therefore, I am currently not working.
A great Staffing Agency to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 5, 2016
This is a great agency to be a part of. They follow up with the people who work for them on a regular basis. The recruiters seem to be very thorough and do a pretty good job at matching you to the right opportunities. I would definitely recommend Office Team to anyone looking for work.
Enjoyed working for them however....
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJDecember 25, 2012
I worked for Office Team in Princeton NJ for 1 year, but due to unforseen situations that was totally out of my control, I had to leave, strange that it was right before a company was about to make me premanent.
Pros
constant work
Cons
not appreciated as far as raises
Temporary Staffing Agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 26, 2014
Worked as a receptionist answering the phones. Assiting customers. Learned to work at different companies with various duties. Great management team which is a sister company to Robert Half International.
Pros
Training
Cons
no benefits
Always Steady Work
General Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 29, 2012
A typical day at work was see what new challenge I had to face.
I learned how different each company's office operates.
Co-workers were great to work with.
The hardest part was when the job ended.
The enjoyable part of the job was completing all my tasks.
Pros
always working
Cons
no benefits
High volume, detailed workplace.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 10, 2015
Received many phones call a day from customers needing roof repair and I would get as much information as possible to relay to the salesmen. Most of the salesmen were very friendly and easy to work with, but I still kept a smile and got along with the ones who weren't. At times customers were difficult, however, I always go by the customer is always right attitude. Management was great and very supportive. The hardest part of the day was working with insurance companies to get the estimates I prepared approved for the salesmen and customers. It would take up many hours a day on the phone with insurance agents. I had to learn how to manage my time with getting new estimates prepared and getting others approved while on the phone a lot.
Management takes too long to place you
Administrative work (Former Employee) –  Portland ORAugust 23, 2014
When placed, the job is usually ok. Some variety to it. However...

Current management staff took over two months to contact me for a job opening after I visited their office, even though there were multiple positions listed on their website.

C'mon guys, get it together. People can't wait forever for work.
Pros
variety, ability to network through multiple companies
Cons
not reliable hours, zero advancement obviously, lowball pay
Data Entry Clerk in Purchansing Dept
Temporary Employee - Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTOctober 21, 2013
Data Entry Clerk for an aerospace company that makes transmissions for Apache Helicopters. I worked in the purchasing department requesting quotes via Outlook and phone calls and creating excel spreadsheets to streamline purchasing/delivery process. I learned to request quotes from vendors and process them onto Excel spreadsheet. Management was very helpful and my co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was the old computers. It would take 15 minutes for computer to upload in the morning. And it ran very slow all day. The most enjoyable was working with a great bunch of people.
Pros
The co-workers
Cons
short breaks and very slow computer
productive and fun workplace
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  charlotteApril 8, 2015
• Accepts incoming calls from customers in a call center environment.
• Tracks complaints to resolution or closure within established guidelines.
• Manages customer relations in a calm, courteous and professional manner.
• Responds to customer inquiries or complaints regarding company products and services.
• Reviews and researches issues obtaining necessary information from policies, procedures or practices.
• Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments and informs customers according to standard procedures.
• Documents all customer interactions in Customer Service log.
• Provides outstanding customer service to all customers
Productive and nature of work interested.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 10, 2015
Very busy day, a lot of detailed work involved. Follow ups in a timely manner were very a important part of the day. Hardest part of the job was making sure payments were received in a timely fashion. I enjoyed learning about the many different aspects of getting the job done.
Pros
Free lunch, particpated in safety awards
Cons
Great employee services.
Productive and a fun workplace
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAJune 21, 2012
typical day at work for me would be having a bundle of work, as well as alot of data entry input. I have learned to use a hand held scanner device for computers. management was very well respected. my co-workers were very nice and friendly. hardest part of my job was making sure we had an accurate count at all times. if your count was wrong, you would have to do it over and over again until you correct. the most enjoyable part of my job was that, as soon as you entered into the facility you were greeted each and everytime.
no help for someone of color
Office (Former Employee) –  Dayton OhioJune 11, 2014
I have been with office team for several years and only had one assignment thru them and it didn't fit my background, but it was as close as they could get to a mop and bucket for a person of color. I will change that it’s not a person of color they get jobs for another race but not for an African American I am talking about here in Dayton Ohio. I have heard that about this Company but now I have experienced for myself, and if you find a job that is your background that you have always worked in them at Office Team will come up with an excuse so they can't turn in your resume. SHAME SHAME ON THAT COMPANY
Pros
Don't have one
Cons
No help for a Person of color
Hostile
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  richmond, VAJuly 1, 2014
This was my first experience with OfficeTeam. I noticed in the reception area several applicants arrived after me, but were called for interviews ahead of me. Finally, I interviewed with a very hostile young lady. Everything about her was negative and unprofessional. No smile, just a glare and a slew of negative comments. Unfortunately, I must agree this organization does not welcome people of color. This was by far the worst experience I have encountered in the workplace.
Pros
Cons
Hostile. Low hourly pay quotes, not helpful regarding resume advice or employment opportunities.
Excellent Place to work with Polished Executives
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 22, 2014
Working for this employer was extremely rewarding. I had the wonderful opportunity to work with polished executives in a professional environment.

Supporting the executives is what I loved best from organizing meetings and space to travel expenses. It was extremely rewarding.
Pros
Excellent Colleagues - Team Player Environment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Office Team Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9