Office Team Staffing

Office Team Staffing United States Employee Reviews

they'll give you the run around and lead you to turn down viable jobs
Temp (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 27, 2015
Cons: wasting my time, unprofessional
I had to move about 5 weeks ago to Richmond, VA. About two weeks in I was offered a position making $13/hour by another temp agency. I wasn't really excited about it, as I was making $18/hour at the position I left. Two days before I was supposed to start, I was contacted by Office Team about another position making $18/hour. So I turned down the first position. When I called to follow up about it, they told me "oh, don't wait around for that one. They are taking longer than we expected." Come to find out over a week later, the company chose someone else but the girl I had been dealing with was too much of a coward or something to be honest with me. In the meantime, another Account Temps girl contacted me about a job making $10. I had to drive far away and pay tolls to have my fingerprints done for it. They then contacted me about a position that sounded more interesting and made $12 an hour. They made me choose between the two and so of course I chose the one paying more. Then the one paying more decided they couldn't pay me $12 after all and I said that was as low as I could go since that was a long-term position. So they went with another candidate. Then Office Team told me they were looking to fill the data entry at $10/hour again. I was honest with them and told them I had another interview that afternoon and I had thought that position was filled. They then gave that one away, even though they told me to call back after the interview and tell if I was still interested. (I was because it sounds like the interview position was not going to start for quite a while.)

Long – more... story short, I have been out of work for five weeks now and I've run out of money. If Office Team hadn't contacted me and given me all this run around I would have been working my $13/hour job for three weeks now and been comfortable. Also, every time I contact their office I have to talk to a new person about the same position. I've talked to about 8 people in their office. Doesn't seem very professional. I don't even know what happened to the original girls I was talking to. – less
Professional and nice people to work with.
Human Recourse Assistant (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLFebruary 18, 2015
I love the people at office team. They are courteous and professional. My only negative is that they don't have enough jobs to keep me working steadily.
Interaction
Epic Consultant (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 15, 2015
This job gave me the face to face interaction with clients. It helped me with my customer service skills, though it was only a temp position.
High volume, detailed workplace.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 10, 2015
Received many phones call a day from customers needing roof repair and I would get as much information as possible to relay to the salesmen. Most of the salesmen were very friendly and easy to work with, but I still kept a smile and got along with the ones who weren't. At times customers were difficult, however, I always go by the customer is always right attitude. Management was great and very supportive. The hardest part of the day was working with insurance companies to get the estimates I prepared approved for the salesmen and customers. It would take up many hours a day on the phone with insurance agents. I had to learn how to manage my time with getting new estimates prepared and getting others approved while on the phone a lot.
Office Team Staffing
Receptionist/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2014
This staffing company had great jobs to send individuals too. I enjoyed working there a lot.
Excellent Place to work with Polished Executives
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 22, 2014
Pros: excellent colleagues - team player environment
Working for this employer was extremely rewarding. I had the wonderful opportunity to work with polished executives in a professional environment.

Supporting the executives is what I loved best from organizing meetings and space to travel expenses. It was extremely rewarding.
A great temp agency that kept me busy with quality assignments.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: variety of assignments, flexibility
There was no "typical day at work" because I was fortunate enough to perform administrative duties at many different assignments which could last for one day or for months at a time. I enjoyed it and it gave me knowledge and experience in many different industries and work environments. The hardest part of the job was overcoming the nervousness that comes with starting a new job (especially when you start a new job frequently).
Management takes too long to place you
Administrative work (Former Employee), Portland ORAugust 23, 2014
Pros: variety, ability to network through multiple companies
Cons: not reliable hours, zero advancement obviously, lowball pay
When placed, the job is usually ok. Some variety to it. However...

Current management staff took over two months to contact me for a job opening after I visited their office, even though there were multiple positions listed on their website.

C'mon guys, get it together. People can't wait forever for work.
Enjoyable Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 16, 2014
Great place to work. Everyone is so helpful in finding the right job for their employees
Hostile
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), richmond, VAJuly 1, 2014
Cons: hostile. low hourly pay quotes, not helpful regarding resume advice or employment opportunities.
This was my first experience with OfficeTeam. I noticed in the reception area several applicants arrived after me, but were called for interviews ahead of me. Finally, I interviewed with a very hostile young lady. Everything about her was negative and unprofessional. No smile, just a glare and a slew of negative comments. Unfortunately, I must agree this organization does not welcome people of color. This was by far the worst experience I have encountered in the workplace.
Temporary Staffing Agency
Receptionist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 26, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: no benefits
Worked as a receptionist answering the phones. Assiting customers. Learned to work at different companies with various duties. Great management team which is a sister company to Robert Half International.
Great Experiences
Contractor (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 15, 2014
Pros: great assignments
Cons: contracts not long term
The most enjoyable part about wokinf with office team was that each assignment was high-energy and provided immense opportunity for growth.
no help for someone of color
Office (Former Employee), Dayton OhioJune 11, 2014
Pros: don't have one
Cons: no help for a person of color
I have been with office team for several years and only had one assignment thru them and it didn't fit my background, but it was as close as they could get to a mop and bucket for a person of color. I will change that it’s not a person of color they get jobs for another race but not for an African American I am talking about here in Dayton Ohio. I have heard that about this Company but now I have experienced for myself, and if you find a job that is your background that you have always worked in them at Office Team will come up with an excuse so they can't turn in your resume. SHAME SHAME ON THAT COMPANY
PRODUCTIVE WORK PLACE
Data Entry Operator/Tenant Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 12, 2014
Pros: my assignment
SOME WHAT LAID BACK.

HOW TO GREET POSSIBLE PROSPECTS THAT WANT TO INQUIRE ABOUT APPARTMENTS, I LEARNED THE LEGAL SIDE OF APARTMENT LEASING.

MANAGEMENT WAS OK.

CO-WORKERS WERE OK.

IT WAS NOT HARD AT ALL.

I ENJOYED MY JOB.
All the places I work with great people
Administrative Assistant (HR) (Former Employee), Hoffman States IllinoisApril 2, 2014
Cons: short term assigments
This agency just has short term positions available, with no future no found a long term postiion
Fun and great learning experience
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Southfield, MIMarch 6, 2014
Working with different companies and learning different things. Recruiters were very good with making sure you had an assignment.
couldn't ask for better
representative (Current Employee), kalamazoo miFebruary 27, 2014
I went in on a Tuesday and met some of the nicest people in the business world. I got a call on Wednesday about an interview and Thursday I had the interview and got the job. Officeteam helped perpair for the interview and followed up after to ensure everything went well.
Nice company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 20, 2014
good people. I have not had the opportunity to work on many assignments or anything longer than a 2 day assignment as of yet
Very professional
HR COORDINATOR, PROGRAM COORDINATOR, (Current Employee), Arizona, New yorkFebruary 14, 2014
I loved working for this company. The staff was always very professional and very helpful.
Great Opportunity
Office Support Clerk/ Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago ILJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: great workplaces
Cons: temporary
Worked at this company for several years. Learned alot all the places that I was placed..

1 2 3