Office

Office Employee Reviews

good job
Student Assistant (Former Employee), ajo azJune 5, 2015
Pros: free lunch some day of the week
Cons: 25 min lunch
Promptly and empathetically handled guest concerns and complaints
Screened all visitors and direct them to the correct office or salon .
Consistently provided friendly guest service .
Multitask
Data entry
Computer
Inbound & Out bound calls & Help parents fill out papers
Fast paced workplace
Project Manager Assistant/Project Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 21, 2015
Pros: Payed lunches
Cons: Healthcare
Fast paced workplace, good environment with co-workers. Most enjoyable part of the day was when a project went well with no issues.The hardest part of the day was having to deal with issues due to manufacturing issues, which would delay the projects completion.
Very demanding and tolerable.
Office Service Worker (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: free coffee, some nice clients
Cons: co-worker calling off alot!
Usually a typical work day. I would start at 8am. But be there around 7:15.
I would empty out all the dishwashers, Then start the morning coffee for all the floors, Then go to every copy machines and every printer.
fill them with paper, Deliver any documents left over night to the rightful owners, Then pick up any and all out going mail\inter-office envelops left in out-boxes.
Then be back in my area. Open my inbox. Start any scanning jobs left over night. Also if any copy jobs left overnight. work on those.
Answer any e-mails left from night before.

By 8:15. When pouches, Fed-ex, U.P.S and other couriers would arrive. I would log in and sort out and deliver pouches, And log in the other packages such as Fed-Ex UPS, And courier and wait till 9:am then take them t get signed for.

Then every 3 hours make mail deliveries, check all kitchens set-up conference rooms. Relieve the receptionist. At the same time answer and direct calls. And make reservations for the conference rooms and place food orders.
nice place to work
Office Services (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 13, 2014
a new company trying to get off their feet over all great company that take care of their employees!
Always busy
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 16, 2014
Always busy and working hard with great personal reward. Worked with a diverse group of people and enjoyed meeting people from all walks of life.
Absolutely loved working there! Great co-workers!
NR-CCMA (Former Employee), Charleston, WVDecember 27, 2013
I assisted the physician with patients, scheduled in-patient and out-patient procedures, multiple line phone triage, and insurance and billing. I honestly dont have anything bad to say about Renal Consultants. It was a fun place to work.
overworked
TELLER - WHEELING NATIONAL BANK (Former Employee), OhioDecember 15, 2013
I quit this job because I got in trouble for not having a customer sit at the new accounts desk when he said he didn't want to so I never made him. This man put at least $50,000 in the bank every week and I would not pressure someone that always brought business. Other employees refused to work in the lobby so they wouldn't have to deal with face to face people and it was ok.
A day at the Office and the confusing boss comeing in and trying to explain something.
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Battle Ground, WAAugust 6, 2013
A typical day at work was sitting at a desk and waiting for phones to ring. Adding vehicles on to websites and trying to sell them. I learned that you have to have patients with people that don't have time to sit and talk. I was working with my father so the co-workers were easy to talk to and we got along very well. The hardest part of the job was when the boss would come in and talk and he wouldn't really know what he was talking about and he kept saying "you know what i mean?". The most enjoyable part of the job was when I sold a vehicle.
Was a very pleasant place to work.
Conservation Worker (Former Employee), Marshall, ILJuly 15, 2013
Pros: meeting different types of people
Cons: summer position and worked for minimum wage.
I enjoyed my work very much. Meeting the campers, learning their needs and they would come in and talk with me when they came camping. I mainly worked independently, which I enjoyed.
Loved the job
Owner (Former Employee), Austin, TxMay 9, 2013
Pros: being boss
Cons: long lunch
Always love Mondays, its a new week of fun and adventure.I worked from sun up to sun down 6 days a week.I was hard work and very hot.
Productive environment.
Food Court Supervisor (Former Employee), StocktonFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: not a secure job.
I detailed the mall and the food court. I cleaned wet spills and made sure it was a safe and pleasant visit for our customers.I monitored the employee's to make sure they were doing their jobs.
OSC was good place to used all your accounting skills
Controller (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: gain experience several area in accounting. allow you to use your experience and develope.
Cons: president selfiness
OSC was the multi-company organization that included Hospital TV rental, pharnacies, office rental and durable medical supply business. It also source out new businesses for investment purpose the Greater Southeast Hospital Corporation. My day could include business meetings, oversee the accounting department, business proposal preparation and/or visiting our others businesses to resolve a financial issue. My work hours were long and sometime on weekend,especiall if we had to meet new business clients. Our President was driven and sometime over the top. I enjoyed my co-workers especially the Vice-President. He taught me how to prepare a business proposal for investor and/or bank.

OSC allowed me to utilize my accounting education as well as gain experience in investment/portfolio management, retail finance, not for profit accounting and decision making.
Productive and very clean place
Office (Former Employee), Azle, TXFebruary 11, 2013
This office was very productive. My co workers were very pleasant to work with.
productive & fun place to work at
Receptionist (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 28, 2012
a typical day at work can be easy or hard, you learn a lot how to use computers and do copies. the management is real responsible and they respond to you with great attitude. my co-workers were real helpful, the hardest part of the job was when we had to print out a lot of papers at the same time but that's why co-workers were there we helped each other out. helping each other out was the most enjoyable part of the job.