OfficeTeam Employee Reviews

Needed Full time jobs
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJSeptember 17, 2017
I worked at very nice places. The only problem was they were all part-time. I needed full time. Maybe none were available at the time. I liked the staff at Red Bank very nice.
Pros
Sent to nice offices
Cons
No full time jobs
Good source
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 7, 2017
Office team placed me in a temporary job scanning documents. It was a very easy job, and the pay was great! The placement for this job was fairly quick. Never had any problem with the companies I was contracted to. Office Team was very difficult to get ahold of, and their turnover rate was intense. Within the year I was with Office Team I had 4 different representatives. However, the pay and hours were awesome.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Turnover rate and never contacted me with another job.
You are just a number
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WISeptember 7, 2017
On my temporary assignment I was placed into a hostile work environment. Before I was placed I was given a speech about how careful they are with placing staff into the right positions. After my assignment ended there was no communication at all. I was sent an email letting me know the position ended and to call for placement opportunities I left messages and received nothing. The recruiter has failed to return any calls or emails Not professional by any means.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Work, placement, treatment
Little pay for hard work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Portland, MESeptember 6, 2017
They dont pay peiod!! $11 an hour--what a JOKE!!!! They expect people to work for less than $12 an hour for Professional positions. Are you kidding me??? Who wants to work here! Poor management team.
Ok for those looking for strictly temporary work
Administrative support (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHSeptember 6, 2017
I was only an employee of office team for a brief period. The pay received for the work I did was adequate, but opportunities for work were not offered unless there was an immediate need. I found it stressful to be called on the day the job was needed to go to work. I also had expressed a need to earn within a certain pay scale and was offered work at a significantly lower rate of pay.

Overall they are a very professional group. The people in West Chester were very receptive and helpful. I would recommend them to others looking for strictly temporary work.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Not enough notice on potential jobs
Temporary work background and duties
Cypress, CA. Data entry/Transcript Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CASeptember 5, 2017
As a temporary worker I need to adjust quickly to new jobs and environments. Most of my assignments involve filing, data entry, and receptionist work.
Pros
Free software training
Cons
Low pay. Sporadic assignments
Great Temp agency that will work with you
Warehouse Worker/ Digital Success Temp (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 5, 2017
Worked at a few different places for them, but if you show a habit of being on time and simply working, they will bend over backwards to accommodate any situation you may have. They will also negotiate on pay if you have a long commute, or if a certain duty is rather taxing.

Dont expect the work to be very challenging, and make sure to check on your benefits, you are guaranteed holiday pay, but most don't realize that was an option!

They always wanted to make sure that i was comfortable enough to keep coming to work. They also pay weekly which is very nice.

Not the best company for permanent work, but fantastic for Temp opportunities!
Pros
weekly pay, flexible negotiations
Cons
sporadic work, expect to work at a few different places
Good Assistance with Job Seeking
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYSeptember 3, 2017
Helpful with job seeking. I was able to obtain an permanent job. However, the job I accepted and other job offers did not utilize my skills to the best of my ability.
Pros
opportunities
Cons
not all opportunities utilized my skill set
Stealing information
Never worked before (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 1, 2017
The office in richmond va is stealing information. They have you register collect your social and personal information and never call you back or follow up. Voicemails go un answered
Poorly Managed by Recruiters
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 31, 2017
Recruiters rush Candidates on to assignments no one else wants without proper research on the client and the role. Clients' expectations do not fall in line with Candidates' and should be highly considered by Recruiters but it's not. Advertised pay isn't what you receive for an assignment. Some of the Recruiters are very unprofessional and don't communicate effectively. I'm not sure how the Recruiters have these positions but they misrepresent the great name of Office Team and Robert Half. This used to be a great company that I was proud to work for in the past.
Pros
Company reputation
Cons
Recruiters, Assignment(s)
what to expect
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARAugust 31, 2017
set up a sales table in big box retailer. Greet shoppers with a statement that draws them into a conversation and discuss cable and internet needs. management hides behind fixtures and photographs you and customers this is called a coaching experience ie opportunity
Pros
The company is amaxing
Cons
managment is condasending
Customer Service Representative/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAAugust 30, 2017
The typical day at People Ready was not really bad. It actually was an enjoying environment. Their were several raising issues about the management skill and style. It would not be an ideal workplace for me.
Great to work there, unfortunately no work
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 30, 2017
It was great working for Office Team, but there was not enough work. They found me a position at Merced Superior Court. Basically I would scan files all day and create new cases.
Pros
Great Work Place
Cons
No Work
Office Team does a good job with placing people in new jobs.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVAugust 29, 2017
Overall Office Team is a good agency if you are looking for any professional or in office jobs. They pay rate usually start off pretty good. The benefits are ok, but if you are a placed in a temp to hire position you will most likely be eligible for better benefits when hired directly through whatever company you work for.
decent temp agency
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indian Wells, CAAugust 29, 2017
They offered decent jobs but the pay was terrible. They weren't very on top of things they dropped the ball numerous times where I and the company I worked for would have to call repeatedly and get issues fixed so I could input my hours and such. They were told when my assignment was over numerous times but messed up the paperwork and it messed my computer access up at the company 5 days before I was done with assignment I lost privileges and it was their fault.
Pros
decent gigs
Cons
Bad pay not on top of things always blame other dept
Overall excellentplace to work
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 29, 2017
- Typical work day was enjoyable
- I learned several office skills
- The management was great
- Hardest part of the job was parking
- Most enjoyable part was the teams I worked with
I am a hardworking, productive
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 29, 2017
Everything depends on the job they give you, so your duties are always different. In Las Vegas conventions vary, most of the events will always need a cashier and directors just in case people are lost.
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
Short Lunches
Officeteam
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 28, 2017
Officeteam was a great staffing agency to work for. They kept me busy and always had a job opportunity for me the whole three years that I worked for them. They were very consistent with providing employment opportunities for me.
Agents who truly care.
Contract Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 25, 2017
I have worked off and on with Office Team for several years. Through the years and the various agents and jobs, I always felt like they truly cared about matching me with the appropriate job. Should there be an assignment that was not a good fit, they worked with me to help me end that assignment and move on to something else.
Enjoyed Working
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 25, 2017
Enjoyed working for Officeteam. Never hard to get a hold of anyone. Management was behind me 100%. Employees were wonderful to work with. Everyone was very welcoming to me.
Pros
Close to home.. Nice people at location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OfficeTeam. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval