OFS Brands Employee Reviews in United States

production worker
Operator (Current Employee) –  Huntingburg, INFebruary 13, 2016
Ten hour shifts, all weekends off, and the hardest part being away from loved ones at night, co-workers friendly, management not focused on daytime shifts, hardest is dealing with first shifts short comings
Pros
weekends off
Cons
no room for advancement
Positive and Enjoyable Workplace
Warehouse Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Huntingburg, INAugust 12, 2015
Overall, OFS is a good workplace with understanding management. OFS provides one with job security and opportunity for overtime. Enjoyable coworkers with a positive relaxed work environment.
Productive and fun workplace
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntingburg, INFebruary 24, 2015
This is a great place to work...especially as a full-time employee! The workplace is fun, yet productive and relaxed. There is an on-site gym facility with a trainer and group classes. Each floor has its own break room with vending machines, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and ice maker. Management makes sure that the employees are happy in their work environment, and that is something rare.
Workers Eye
Saw Operater (Current Employee) –  Huntingburg, InFebruary 1, 2015
I have to be at work at 7:15 P.M. Thinking here I go again same boring job. I have been taught how to run the machine i am on. They taught me very little about any other machines. I have worked on the same machine for almost a year. I have repeatedly told my supervisor that i want to go to another machine. But here I am 6 months later working on the same one. Co- workers are decent. Nothing to complain about. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to go to another machine.
Friendly and comfortable work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2014
It was good to work as an intern. OFS Brands is a small company at New York location but has nice and clean office.
Its a job
Shipping and Receiving Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntingburg, INFebruary 25, 2014
It pays the bills but if you don't know anyone in the company you won't go anywhere
A day of being an Intern
Applications Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Huntingburg, INJanuary 2, 2014
The job at OFS Brands was great. A typical day would usually consist of coming into work and looking at the IT requests that came in for me. I would spend most of my time finishing IT requests that involved: programming in SQL, PHP and other languages. I love programming so the entire job was enjoyable for me.
productive
chair department (Former Employee) –  Leitchfield, KYAugust 13, 2013
start at 6am end at 2:30pm ... you get moved around alot even when your department has alot of work and then that causes you to get behind because no one else in your department wants to do the work
decent place to work
Machine Operater (Former Employee) –  Huntingburg, INDecember 30, 2012
no family values was getting very few hours not enough to provide for my family
Lots of Overtime.
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Huntingburg, INSeptember 7, 2012
Used hand trucks, forklifts, and similar equipment to load semi trailers.
Great place to work for learning about office furniture
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Huntingburg, INAugust 10, 2012
Everyday at work was different and interesting. I learned several new things about the office furniture environment as well leadership skills. Management and co-workers are like any other company you have the good and the bad...it's how you deal with it. the hardest part of this job is learning the different styles and colors of furniture.
Pros
doing something different everyday
Cons
if working in the plant you are stuck inside all day
Management does not provide any motivation.
CNC TEAMLEADER (Former Employee) –  Leitchfield, KYMay 4, 2012
You never know when you going to get laid off and they are not straight forward.There are many ups and downs with this company