Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College

Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College United States Employee Reviews

Work Study College Store Associate
Work Study-Bookstore Associate (Current Employee), Ogden, UTMarch 19, 2014
Pros: great management and co-workers.
Cons: short term employment
Working at the College Store has been an awesome experience. The work days always bring up a new challenge, so no two days are ever the same. I have been able to keep my customer service and communication skills sharp and have learned a lot about how a college bookstore runs. My co-workers and managers have been a joy to work with and have added to the experience by making the workplace fun and enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is that I have to leave it. As a work-study employee, I can only stay as long as I am in school and I am just about done with my training. I have loved every part of this job and hope that they continue to be the wonderful people and business that they are now.
Good Place To Work
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), Ogden, UTSeptember 12, 2012
I liked working at the OWATC. The job was very low stress which made it very nice. I was in a very small department though so I didn't have a lot of the drama that you can get from places like these. Out side of my department things were a mess I would just say stay away from the enrollment offices. Happy Job Hunting :)