Ogden Clinic

Ogden Clinic Employee Reviews

I wish I didn't have to quit!!!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJanuary 9, 2015
Loved the atmosphere, the hours, the people, everything was awesome! I always felt empowered to learn to more and provide the best care possible to all my patients. Fast paced but never too crazy to handle. Management was always available, supportive, and encouraging.
Productive and caring facility
Family Practice (Former Employee), Harrison Blvd.November 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
I am about almost done with my externship hours at Ogden Clinic. I learned a lot from Telephone encounters, proper care for patients, to learning all hands on with things i didn't even get to learn in school. overall well worth my time eager to learn and and highly motivated for a new challenge in life.
loved my job
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Ogden, UTMarch 2, 2014
Pros: learned alot
Cons: was laid off
I worked there for 11 years started at the front desk became the front desk supervisor then moved into billing. I loved my job, my coworkers and the doctors I worked for. I got laid off and I have missed it since I have not worked here.
good ol ogden clinic
Interim Manager of Administrative Services (Former Employee), Ogden, UTSeptember 12, 2012
l loved working here, they do a great job. I would have stayed but they went with another canidiate for the CSM, so I left, and I have laughed all the way to the bank since, as my salary was improved 5 times what I made there, but now I want to go back!