Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide

Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide Employer Reviews

Definitely an advertising agency lifestyle
Management Coordinator (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 15, 2013
Pros: lots of great parties
Everyone is always on the go. People are nice but it's definitely a work hard atmosphere. Pay is okay but the work can get tedious. The people are what make this place!
Productive learning environment with fun and active company culture
Intern (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 6, 2013
As an Intern at OCHWW, I was fortunate to have the opportunity to learn as much as I could at the company; the "uncommon" culture at OCHWW created a dynamic atmosphere that was fun and exciting. I was able to sit in on creative client meetings, learn about the process of a job, and generally I was able to learn about how the flow of an agency works. – more... My coworkers were helpful and interested in making my time at the company as an intern be as productive as possible.
The company's culture also played a role in my experience: Fun activities for the employees heightened the work stamina and atmosphere and a summer-long intern group campaign assignment exposed the interns to the daily tasks and flow of a job, in a creative manner.
My overall internship experience was great. – less
Typical agency environment
Copy Supervisor (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 31, 2012
Pros: the actual physical environment is not bad. the company is part of a huge network, so benefits are good.
Cons: business realities always trump human needs and emotions.
I've been part of great teams, reporting to great managers, and part of stressed teams, reporting to process-fixated micromanagers. How far you go and what you contribute often depends on the whimsy of fate as to your team and manager.

There is no work-life balance. As with all agencies, you may be expected to work evenings and weekends for months – more... on end if the business/client warrants. – less