The Ohio Association of Community Health Centers (OACHC) is a not-for-profit professional trade association representing Ohio's Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs, or community health centers). OACHC's Mission is to ensure access to high-quality affordable health care for all Ohioans through the growth and development of Ohio's Community Health Centers.
OACHC is actively seeking an experienced:
Conference and Training Coordinator
General Summary of Job Duties:
- Part-time, 28 hours per week to start.
- All facets of the conferences and training programs including, but not limited to; Speaker and vendor paperwork, attendee registration, marketing and emailing, logistics and creation of conference materials, development and editing of the Conference Program Guide
- Development and Implementation of Webinars. Direct all logistics and planning for webinar series including topic selection, securing speakers, marketing, registration, speaker training and onsite technical assistance. Oversee online postings and recordings of webinar programs. Support other staff with their webinar needs.
- Website; Post newsworthy stories to the website on a regular basis. Post relevant events and notices as needed or requested by other staff members or board members. Assistance with keeping doing quarterly updates. Responsible for managing online store orders.
- Assistance with overseeing all marketing efforts.
- Manage Facebook page, keeping it up to date and posting relevant information and pictures. Manage Twitter account and twitter feeds. Manage other social media accounts
- Additional and/or alternative duties may be assigned from time to time at the sole discretion of the Director of Communication & Training and CEO of OACHC or designee.
Other necessary skills and abilities:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or 2 years' experience in conference planning or marketing.
- Must be able to present a business image to persons who have diverse interests and ideas.
- Must have valid Ohio driver's license. Must be able to use own automobile and have all liability and automobile insurance as required by law.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Database management experience is a plus.
- Photoshop experience is a plus.
APPLY NOW by emailing your resume and salary requirements*
*must submit salary requirements to be considered.
OACHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer