Ohio Living Lake Vista Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Everyone worked very hard and got along with one another.
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cortland, OHNovember 5, 2017
Working at Ohio Living Lake Vista was a significant stepping stone for me. Getting to know those who I've worked with and for was an absolute pleasure.
Ohio Living Lake Vista 5 Star Facility!
STNA (Current Employee) –  Ohio Living Lake Vista, Cortland, OhioNovember 1, 2017
Ohio Living Lake Vista is a wonderful place to work. Not only is it a beautiful facility but the staff and residents are very friendly and welcoming.

Lake Vista stands behind its core values: Innovation, Care, Financial, Leadership, Customer Service, and Integrity.

Management at Lake Vista is friendly and flexible. They work on the floor with employees and residents and there is always someone available to go to for advice.

If you're looking for a career change and want to work for a healthcare company that feels like home (because we are to our residents) Check out Ohio Living Lake Vista!
Pros
1 week paid vacation to all full-time employees upon hire, free lunch and holiday pay for your birthday! Who else offers that!
Only work here if you want to make oprs money.
Leadership (Former Employee) –  Cortland, OHApril 19, 2016
This company started as good and mission driven. Over the years it has turned into a revenue based organization. For a "not for profit" company that focuses on getting every penny that they could from their elderly population, they do very little to give to residents. The administrators have MBA's and not social services or nursing degrees as they once did. To me me this says which way the company is going. If you wish to make money for a company that pays no taxes this place is for you. If you truly care about the residents you serve you will be much off better off to look elsewhere.
Pros
Beautiful Facility.
Cons
awful.
STNA (Former Employee) –  CortlandMarch 5, 2014
This place is horrendous. do not work here. Backstabbing management that will manipulate and use good workers then tsos them to the street. These residents pay outrageous rates to get this poor understaffed care? That is not the "OPRS" mission. I feel sorry for them. You will not get a lunch break. You will be hounded 24/7 and the management is horrible.
Pros
the residents.
Cons
No breaks awful management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ohio Living Lake Vista. Our community is ready to answer.

Ohio Living Lake Vista Reviews by Location