We currently have an excellent opportunity in the Corporate Communications department for a Director, Next Markets. Incumbent is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of an integrated marketing strategy designed to capitalize on market opportunity within new and next markets and multi-cultural marketing. Works closely with primary relationships with corporate marketing and distribution and product areas to ensure alignment and integration of efforts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or Financial Services
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in Financial Services marketing role, with strong knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices, especially in new and next market strategies and development
- Skilled in business case development
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Exceptional presentation and advocacy skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to drive urgency among financial advisors about new markets’ opportunities
- Strong knowledge of new media and digital strategies
- Advocate for the integration of multi-cultural thinking to ensure sales growth in new and next markets
- Ability to travel out of office approximately 25% of time
To learn more, visit www.ohionational.com. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We E-verify.
About Us Tracing its corporate origins to 1909, Ohio National is an international financial service company marketing a full portfolio of life insurance, annuity, disability and retirement plan services and products through more than 50,000 representatives in 47 states (all except Alaska, Hawaii and New York), the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and through affiliated operations in South America (Brazil, Chile and Peru). Additional subsidiaries operate in New York and Connecticut. As of Dec. 31, 2013, its affiliated companies have $38.8 billion total assets under management and an outstanding growth record. Products are issued by The Ohio National Life Insurance Company and Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation and National Security Life & Annuity Company in New York. Named Cincinnati's "#1 Top Workplace" (large company) by the Enquirer Media (June 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014). Ohio National has more than 1,000 associates and is focused hiring the most talented associates to help us accelerate our growth.