Ohio Power Tool has been honored as one of the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central Ohio by Business First for the past 5 years in a row. Currently we are planning for a move which will happen in the next month to accommodate our continued growth. We will be looking to fill this position immediately.
Our company philosophy is to promote from within whenever possible and we feel there is terrific growth potential for the right people within our organization at every level. If interested in being considered for one of our positions please visit our website below. Thank you.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING
The Shipping and Receiving position will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of accuracy for items received, on-hand inventory counts and packages being shipped out. This person will work with our team to maintain the high volume of shipping and receiving traffic on a daily basis for our company for UPS and freight. Great attention to detail is a MUST. Person must be able to handle fast paced environment and be able to multi-task.
- Picking items from inventory, packaging orders and processing for shipment using UPS Worldship & other systems.
- Receive incoming shipments, gathering packing slips, entering receipts into system and distributing items to correct bin locations.
- Helping to maintaining physical inventory of tools and parts with cycle counting and physical inventory.
- Helping customers to load and unload items from will call.
- Assisting outside sales in efforts to load and unload vehicles daily.
- Assist counter sales in keeping the showroom stocked with correct products.
- Required excellent attention to detail and team mentality.
- Required heavy package lifting.
- Forklift certification a plus but we are willing to provide training.
- Good computer skills to interface with our inventory/sales system.
- Knowledge of warehouse shipping and inventory procedures.
Ohio Power Tool offers Full-Time, Part-Time, Internships and Apprenticeships. All Full-Time employees are eligible for health plans, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, profit sharing and other benefits.
If interested in joining our team, please visit - http://www.ohiopowertool.com/t-jobs.aspx