ohio valley health care Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fun and Respectful place
Hospitality Aide (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVSeptember 2, 2012
I got there at 6:30 A.M and i would take all the residents into the dining room for breakfast. Next i would pass out there bibs they would wear, after that I would pass the trays to the correct resident. After a resident was done eating I would calculate how much they ate of their breakfast and record it into the computer. I would also take them back to their rooms, when they were done eating. After breakfast was over i would go and fill up their drinking water pitchers so they would have fresh water. When i was done with that it would be almost lunch time and at lunch time I would do the exact same thing I would do at breakfast. Then finaly my work day would be over at 1:30 P.M.
Lpn ft
Full-time LPN (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVJuly 16, 2013
This was my first LPN job. And one of my all time favorates. Everyone was so kind to me. I only left because I was offered to be worked into dayshift at another facility and the likelihood at OVHC was slim because people rarely left. I would provide med administration, treatments, lab and IV therapy, skin assessments, shift assessment, and personal care to each patient.
Co-workers are wonderful and have asked to me see them on a routine basis even after several years of not being there.
Pros
very great work atmosphere
Cons
small facility with little job experiences

4.7