Ohio Valley Voices, a small non-profit organization that teaches young children with hearing impairment to listen and speak, is seeking a nonprofit administrator to join their advancement team. This position provides administrative, writing and research support to the Director of Advancement, in addition to assisting with all aspects of communication between Ohio Valley Voices and the public. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and self-motivated, with an emphasis on special events, volunteer coordination and database management. He/she will work closely with committee chairs to execute fundraising and donor cultivation events. The Development Coordinator will report to the Director of Advancement and serve as an integral member of the advancement team to increase community awareness and obtain contributed revenue goals.
- Bachelors degree
- Three years of professional experience in development, marketing or communications.
- Proven experience in managing special events and fundraising campaigns.
- Experience with developing and maintaining productive working relationships with board members, donors, parents, administrators and faculty.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a positive and effective team player.
All interested applicants should send cover letter and resume, along with writing samples and salary requirements, to Liz Taylor Borntrager, Director of Advancement, at lborntrager(at)ohiovalleyvoices(dot)org.
Ohio Valley Voices is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates for employment are considered without regard to race, color, sex, creed, religion, national origin, sexual preference, age, non-job-related disability, or marital status.