Looking to create a bright future for children, families & communities in Ohio?
OhioGuidestone is celebrating 150 years of successful service AND its 3rd consecutive year as a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio! We have 35 locations and exceptional programs serving Ohio’s children and families in need. At OhioGuidestone, you can find a healthy work-life balance, excellent benefits, job security, and a place to start your career!
- Paid medical insurance – for you and your family
- Paid life insurance
- Affordable dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
- Plan for retirement with our 401(k) with employer match options
- Earn incentives of up to $2,000 each quarter
- Enjoy 8.5 paid holidays, paid sick time, and 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Find discounted gym memberships and discounted child care
- Flexible work week
- Mileage reimbursement at $0.40/mile
- Currently offering a $1,000 sign on bonus!
- Looking for professional development? Find supervision and CEU’s within the agency at no cost to you!
- Opportunities for advancement and growth – we hire within!
- Don’t forget paid training and agency assigned netbooks and cell phones!
The Pro Kids and Families Therapist plays an essential role in a client’s life. This energetic community based therapist will provide individual counseling to clients age 12-17 and counseling to the family as well. The Pro Kids and Families Therapist should be prepared to provide any needed interventions and linkages to med/somatic services as needed. The individual selected will be a community based therapist but may also be required to make some court appearances. This individual will make it their goal to divert children from official court proceedings.
Pro Kids and Families Therapists empower parents to assist children with improved social and behavioral skills. It is crucial that this therapist maintain a positive ongoing relationship, not only with the client, but also with the parent, keeping them informed on their child’s mental health diagnosis, behavior management, relationship enhancement, and other needed information.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field with an Ohio LSW
- Master’s degree with an Ohio PC, MFT, LISW, PCC, IMFT and supervision credential preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply – pay differential is available!
OhioGuidestone is committed to creating a more diverse community. We encourage candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply. EEO/AA M/F/H/V