OhioHealth is a not-for-profit, faith-based health system that has served central Ohio since 1891. As an organization with a strong and vibrant culture, OhioHealth associates work together to bring our core values of integrity, compassion, excellence and stewardship to life. We believe that embracing professionals with diverse backgrounds, religions, cultures and experiences creates a more innovative and productive workforce that enhances our ability to pursue continuous improvement.
We’re proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® 10 years in a row!
As part of a large and diverse healthcare system, OhioHealth associates benefit from the broad range of career opportunities and clinical settings available throughout our system. Whether you thrive in a busy Level I Trauma Center or you prefer the pace of a regional Critical Access Hospital, you will become part of a team that is dedicated to serving others.
Our hospital locations include:
• Doctors Hospital Nelsonville
• MedCentral Shelby Hospital
• OhioHealth O'Bleness Hospital
• OhioHealth Doctors Hospital
• OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital
• OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital
• OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
• OhioHealth Hardin Memorial Hospital
• OhioHealth Marion General Hospital
• OhioHealth MedCentral Mansfield Hospital
• OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital
OhioHealth is dedicated to the personal and professional well-being of every associate. We offer competitive compensation, a family-friendly benefits package and a strong team culture with opportunities for professional growth.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Paid Time-off
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Retirement Plan (403b/401k)
15 salaries reported
$32.37 per hour
8 salaries reported
$11.02 per hour
6 salaries reported
$13.14 per hour
OhioHealth is a faith-based, not-for-profit charitable healthcare organization with a vibrant culture that's reflected in how well we care for our patients, our communities and each other. For more than 100 years, we have had an unwavering commitment to improve the health of those we serve. Our expansive system provides quality healthcare to more than 3.9 million people through 11 acute care member hospitals and several managed and affiliate facilities across a 47-county region in Ohio. – less