OhioHealth Employee Reviews in United States

Satisfying Employer
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 16, 2016
As an employee of OhioHealth, I have had quite a satisfactory experience. The management and leadership teams I have encountered have been supportive and positively challenging. My colleagues have added to the cultural experience and my enjoyment of my weekly tasks. The environment here is open and our management is open to hearing new, innovative ideas as they are inspired. I am a happy employee here.
Family atmosphere
Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 16, 2016
OhioHealth is a family atmosphere for a large company and they truly care about their associates. I love working for a mission driven organization.
Technologist assistant
Technologist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 15, 2016
The staff was very difficult and unfriendly to work with. Management is preoccupied with making financial-based decisions, at times over patient care in my opinion.
Pros
nice cafeteria
Cons
overworked, disrespectful co-workers
Enjoyable place to work and learn new responsibilities
Adm Sec (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 10, 2016
Productive and fun workplace with eat-in kitchen area. Hardest part of job was trying to get another position within the company. Most enjoyable was working with the physicians.
Pros
Driving distance was close to my home
Cons
Excellent coworkers, educational workplace providing opportunities to learn, great physician/nurse interaction
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  NeuroscienceJuly 27, 2016
Enjoyed my time working for Ohiohealth-good benefits, opportunities for learning and management of staffing needs.
Pros
Benefits, great staff
Cons
Short breaks/lunches
very exciting to work for
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 20, 2016
i would have blood draws ever hour. whenever i patient needs labs drawn we are called to the floor, er, etc.management is fair and understanding to your needs to get the job done. wouldnt mind working for them again.
Fun and innovative environment
Registered Nurse, Quality Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 14, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the commitment and dedicated engagement of all that are involved in patient care striving to provide excellent patient care outcomes.
The days rolled by management made the process smooth
Epic Ambulatory support/trainer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 12, 2016
The management team really thought ahead and gave the resources need to complete the task each day. They made the job enjoyable.
Dont work at Grant
RN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 26, 2016
Grant is by far the worst in terms of "culture" of any of the Ohiohealth hospitals. Management in general is corrupt. Many of those in leadership roles got there by trampling on other nurses. Whatever you do never report a problem. Management seems to have the philosophy that whomever is pointing out the problem is the problem. They will stop at nothing to protect themselves and their positions. If you choose to work there prepare yourself for all of the backbiting and gossiping. Management will do nothing to stop it and on some units they will even perpetuate it.
Pros
Level 1 trauma experience in ER and ICU
Cons
Horrible culture, poor leadership, retaliatory
I personally and professionally believe in the OhioHealth Core Values: Excellence, Integrity, Compassion and Stewardship.
Director (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 11, 2016
I personally, and professionally, believe in the OhioHealth Core Values: Excellence, Integrity, Compassion and Stewardship. OhioHealth is an amazing organization that employees associates of great character. Working as a team, they set out to improve and save the lives of patients on a daily basis.
Staff RN
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 13, 2016
OhioHealth is a great corporation to work for as a Registered Nurse. I have had the opportunity to work with amazing nurses, doctors, tech and ancillary staff. The best part of working for OhioHealth is having the privilege of taking care of patients.
OhioHealth
Patient Transportation (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 6, 2016
Great place to work, beautiful and friendly people. Warming presence. I have been with OhioHealth for almost 3 years now and their environment and services are exceptional.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Great
Medical Assistant/Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 22, 2016
Working there was great, but management is one sided. I loved working there for almost 3 years, but old manager carried everything from the past into the new management setting.
Pros
Great people
Excellent Compnay
Information Security Customer Support Intern (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 14, 2016
OhioHealth has one of the best places to work, I really appreciate the workplace environment,, Meeting new people, Learning about OhioHealth, and being an active employee.
Pros
Free lunches
management
Patient Registration Representative (Current Employee) –  Marion, OHMarch 10, 2016
Not good if you are not in the "correct crowd" a lot of favoritism and unfairness. Very rude managers and just not pleasant to be around. very stressful most of the time
Patient Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 26, 2016
This company takes great care of the employees. Riverside Methodist has a great family like atmosphere. The hardest part of the day is being soo busy but that only makes the day go by fast.
Patient focused
Rehab Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 1, 2016
OhioHealth is a strong hospital community that values it's patients and employees. Continually honored for it's patient quality and employee satisfaction it is a great company to work for.
NOT the company they portray themselves to be.
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 30, 2016
i worked there as an RN. and not for very long. the nurses at the OhioHealth building i worked for were the WORST! very judgemental ,passive-aggressive, and LIARS! management was very gossipy as well. Definitely NOT the place i would ever work for again.
Pros
GREAT GREAT GREAT benefits!
Cons
OhioHealth
They do discriminate
Room Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJanuary 15, 2016
I was denied a job position because I disclosed that I have Epilepsy and am under control with medication! DO NOT APPLY OR WORK HERE.
Pros
Cons
Discrimination, Disability Discrimination, Rude
Great support from management
Financial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 29, 2015
they take the time to train you and they set reasonable goals that you are able to achieve. The people you work with your co workers are there to help each other out and answer any questions. They allow you to take specific classes if you want to improve in a specific area