OhioHealth Employee Reviews

i like working there because of the team work.
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 27, 2017
We all believe in the vision and culture: improving the health of those we serve.The continue education which is available to the worker help us to perform and deliver the right care to our patients.
Pros
used to have a lot of free incentives
Cons
free incentives not valuable as it sued to
Great plave to work
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 21, 2017
I really enjoy working for OhioHealth I have always worked with great Co-Workers which makes the job awesome, Management has always be the best. Ohiohealth is very diversified.
Growing and professional Place to work
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 11, 2017
Everyday I learn something new. A typical day consists of processing medical claims and the various follow up procedures that may be required. On certain days meetings are held to update us on the current information from the various insurance companies. The managers also incorporate trainings as often as necessary to keep us up to date on current changes and procedures. I enjoy the relaxing environment.
Pros
Flexible schedules
management
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 4, 2017
The management there only looks out for what is best for them, not for their employees or the patients. I would not recommend anyone working there unless they wanted to be treated badly.
Medical Asst (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHMay 4, 2017
I had a great manager and OhioHealth worked with my schedule while I attended college. I worked for an off site doctor, he was fantastic also. I would recommend this job to others
Horrible Company
Financial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 3, 2017
Don't believe their billboard that their in the top 100 best places to work. They pay for that status. I'm sure if your in the medical field, its a good place to work. Business majors - - - stay away
Pros
Cons
Poor Managment
Stressful
LPN (Current Employee) –  OpgApril 29, 2017
Great benefits. Management with no integrity. If you have any life threatening illness forget about scheduling any procedures to prolong your life they will deny you time off. Not to mention mandatory overtime and no lunch breaks. Don't bother contacting human resources they could care less.
Benefits
Cons
No home life and risky on your well being
n/a
CareConnect/Epic Credentialed Trainer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 24, 2017
Have been withthe company for several years. good place to work. Would recommend it to friends and family.

Great service and in an emergency would only want to be treated at an Ohiohealth facility.
Award winning workplace
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 17, 2017
OhioHealth is an award-winning "Best Places to Work" for the past 12 years. They thrive on treating each patient with the same respect and show their employees appreciation, often.
Innovated Health Care System that care about its associates
Senior Data Analyst - Central Scheduling (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 13, 2017
Working my way up in the Scheduling department, my ideas and suggestion are always valued. My current role has made me part of the management team . We are a cohesive group and collaborate together as well as with other departments.
very good company
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 11, 2017
very clean and nice environment to work and company is one of the best i have worked so far. will recommend them to anyone who needs a job. Very professional
Growth Opportunity
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 11, 2017
Management is not people friendly. They are very arrogant, rude, and selfish. They don't support their staff members. Management doesn't prepare you for the next level in your career.
Benefits
Cons
Management, Growth opportunity
Slow to respond to the growth of the company by hiring more assocaites
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 9, 2017
There are certain departments that lack diversity even when the company promotes it. Slow to promote minorities within certain areas. Can do much better if they wanted to.
Pros
job growth
Cons
lack of diversity in upper management
Amazingly sweet staff
Patient Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHMarch 30, 2017
I love all the staff in the Marion General ER department. Everyone was always so warm, welcoming and willing to teach you new things every day! The only thing that I did not like was my shift being from 11-11. It's a very awkward shift to have, but that was my choice. When I went contingent they were very open to me changing it up.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Long hours, short breaks
Loved
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHMarch 22, 2017
I am a fan of being a Secretary, in this department I learned so much such as Microsoft office and many other functions. Management has always been amazing being as I have worked for them for many years I got to know them on a personal level.
Great company to work for
Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grove City, OHMarch 16, 2017
I worked for this company for over three years. Has been very flexible and a fun place to grow. I am just looking for another place to further my career. I love working with people and being able to change someones day just with a smile and a small conversation.
Pros
having my own office. my co workers
Cons
managment
Great
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHMarch 16, 2017
OhioHealth is a great company to work for. The benefits are great. I have learned so much working for OhioHealth. I enjoy interacting with patients and learning to grow in my profession.
Horrible experience!
Health (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHFebruary 16, 2017
Human Resources is not there for the employees, not helpful at all. Does not follow through as they say they will. If you ask reginal on site HR personal a question they just tell you to "call the HR number" they don't even give you the number!
First line of manager participates in gossip within the department and dies not want involved in anything "bad" having to do with employees (always blames someone else) does not own it!
Upper management is great, they actually take the time to genuinely care and listen to you as a person.
Fast paced, team atmosphere
Director (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 15, 2017
OhioHealth continues to grow which puts more demands on employees. Culture is one of inclusion and team work. Encouraged to celebrate successes. Recognition programs are very good.
If you do not work with the public you are not worth while.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 14, 2017
Typical day is just sitting in front of the computer without much else. A few calls to the insurance company. Management is more worried about the money. Sitting all day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OhioHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval