OGTA is pleased to announce the opening of a new position. We are seeking applicants with excellent data management skills with an interest in pursuing a career in title abstracting. The Title Assistant for the Data Cleansing Project is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated researcher to contribute to the betterment of OGTA data structure. OGTA offers customized title training, introducing staff to the intricacies of oil & gas title abstracting in Pennsylvania, Ohio, & West Virginia. While this position is targeted specifically to the Data Cleansing Project, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the company.
Job Title: Title Assistant for Data Cleansing Project
Time Requirement: Full time
General Summary: To assist management with title related research.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Research courthouse computer systems, books, general indices, and general records
2. Collect and organize digital document records
3. Assist with data quality projects
4. Work in multi-functional environment
Data Cleansing Project: To maintain and update title system data collection utilizing enterprise content management systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Data Cleansing Project):
1. Assist in design of enterprise content management system data structure
2. Analysis, diagnosis, and troubleshooting for data cleansing project
3. Key participant in restructuring company wide data management processes and procedures
Ideal Applicant will be:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Microsoft Access and Excel
- Comfortable operating and properly utilizing a variety of office equipment
- A quick learner with the ability to work independently and be a problem solver
Ideal Applicant will:
- Demonstrate strong written & oral communication skills
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously, learn quickly, work independently and research a variety of information
- Exhibit good verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborate with peers to meet project goals
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Establish and maintain courteous and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of performing assigned duties