OIT Employee Reviews

Great place for learning
Dental Hygiene Student (Former Employee), La Grande, ORMay 22, 2015
The most enjoyable part of school was getting to see patients everyday and giving them oral hygiene instruction pertaining to their conditions. Loved growing relationships with students, staff and patients!
OIT
Office Specialist (Former Employee), Klamath Falls, ORApril 27, 2015
My typical day was working with Clients, greeting, checking in and out, scheduling appointments as well as explaining billing issues that came up.
Nice co-workers, good working environment
Application Developer (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJMarch 4, 2015
A really great place for on-campus jobs.
You can learn a lot about team working.
The department uses quite new skills on developing applications.
All people there are very nice.
on campur job
Student Technical Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 24, 2014
• Responsible for resolving network connection issues on campus, emergency classroom response, general troubleshooting issues faced by student & faculties & ensuring that all issues were resolved & logged
I enjoyed working with ASOIT when I was attending OIT.
Freshman Senator (Former Employee), Klamath Falls, ORApril 16, 2013
Pros: teamwork, equality, free lunches, retreats
Cons: n/a
As the Freshman Senator, I was in charge of planning/hosting freshman focused events. The purpose of my job was to assist my fellow classmates in answering any questions they had about the school, to host events that they could meet upperclassmen, faculty and other freshman, and to have provide input as a freshman to the other officers. During my work with ASOIT I learned how to put on events, how to work as a professional team, a numerous amount of respectable faculty and bright students, and I learned a lot of information about OIT as a school. Our team was set up to treat one another as individual positions. Rather than a hierarchy, we all specialized in our positions. We had advisers in the group that were available to help us with any questions or concerns, but for the most part, we were responsible for ourselves. This gave us all a great opportunity to learn the values of integrity and self-sufficiency. The hardest part of the job was learning the information I needed to know to help my fellow classmates. Many of the questions they had for me, I didn't know when I was hired on to the position. I had to brainstorm and answer my own questions before another asked me. The most enjoyable part of my positions as Freshman Senator was meeting the people I did and working with the team this year. Teamwork has been my favorite part of any job, sport, or group I have joined.
NHWS
Field Service Technician (OIT) (Former Employee), Silsbee, TxSeptember 21, 2012
It was a great business to be apart of, and is where i began my journey as an engineer.