Okinus is a dynamic, high growth company that provides consumer financing through a dealer base of 1,000+ independent retailers. We are seeking to expand our inside sales / account management function in the Suwanee area of Metro Atlanta. The company is looking for a highly energetic self-starter to work in tandem with our outside sales organization to maximize revenue from existing dealers and expand our overall dealer network. The Inside Sales / Account Manager is expected to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory by effectively selling, training and coaching retailers on the company’s products and services. Okinus offers a competitive base salary along with an attractive commission/bonus plan.
For the last ten years, Okinus has provided financing to the credit challenged consumer through its retail store network located throughout the United States. Okinus employs over 200 associates in aggregate at its corporate headquarters in Suwanee, GA and the company’s call center operations in Pelham, GA and Costa Rica.
Details of Function:
The Inside Sales and Account Management Representative will take/make inbound and outbound phone calls with dealers in a specified territory in order to educate the dealer and their sales team on how Okinus’ solutions generate incremental revenue and gross profit for their business. Qualified candidates must be able to manage their time and execute phone sales strategies and account management functions via phone and e-mail. This position requires calling on cold and warm leads and assisting existing dealers with using Okinus. The Inside Sales and Account Management Representative must be able to initiate, establish and maintain meaningful relationships with new and existing dealers, over the phone, while building an environment of trust through unmatched dedication and responsive assistance.
- Some college courses required. Four year degree preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an account management or inside sales, quota driven role. Furniture retail or financial services experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Track record of establishing rapport and credibility with clients
- Ability to build relationships with dealers and their staff at corporate and retail levels
- Comfortable training, presenting and coaching over the phone or via the web
- Computer literate with strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times
- Persistent, able to overcome obstacles and desire to continuously improve skills
- Embraces social media as a sales tool
- Demonstrates positive influences on colleagues, customers, and prospects
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred but not required