OKLAHOMA CITY INDIAN CLINIC Employee Review

View all OKLAHOMA CITY INDIAN CLINIC reviews

Productive billing team, great mentors.
Coding and Billing Internship (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 19, 2014
I worked as a Medical office Assistant and a Medical Coder and Biller. I would sort files, verify insurance eligibility using Availity, Ability, or any other individual insurance website. I would code procedures for the office. I would make folders for patients and file those. Used the telephone to verify insurance and check claims with the insurance companies.
Pros
Great Mentors
Cons
Not enough work for me

Other OKLAHOMA CITY INDIAN CLINIC Employee Reviews

Great place to work and learn
Internship (Former Employee) –  4913 W. Reno Oklahoma city, OK 73127February 14, 2017
A very fast working environment. Calls all day, people wanting medical records either in hand or mailed, faxed to them. Doctors needing records. Making calls to different facilities for records.
Pros
Great learning experience
administrative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 18, 2015
Oklahoma City Indian Clinic was a great place to work. You have set hours Monday through Friday, holidays off, excellent vacation time and PTO, and great benefits. It is a place that feels like family.

The worst part of the job is working for a non-profit the salaries are lower and increases do not come often.
Pros
Excellent colleagues, great benefits, set hours
Cons
Low paying due to non-profit