Required Hours: 40 hours per week M-F.
Skills / Requirements
Education: Minimal High School Diploma
Knowledge and Skills:
Individual must have good and oral written communication skills, as well as, interpersonal skills. Good organizational skills are required in order to ensure quality service. Must be able to multi-task, and work in a professional high paced environment. The ideal candidate must be willing to adjust to rapid changes in daily work schedules. Must be a good typist, and be computer literate.
Job Description,Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. The primary function of this position is the processing of Loan requests. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Pull down applications from CUDL website, print all corresponding documentation, pull NADA for collateral comparison and complete loan analysis worksheet and figure ratios.
- Responsible for accurate processing of Loan applications.
- Enter loan decisions in CUDL, including all stipulations if approved.
- Be able to understand the loan process and properly identify issues as they arise.
- Maintains accurate filing systems of hard copy loan applications, so as to properly match to completed loans submitted for funding.
- Prepares loan applications for storage on a monthly basis.
- Send out subsequent action notices for declined members in a timely manner.
- Answer phone calls, and answer questions in order to provide customer service to members and business affiliates.