Oklahoma Educators Credit Union is seeking a Senior Mortgage Loan Officer at it Northwest location. The qualified candidate will have a minimum 3 years experience in mortgage lending.
- Responsible for evaluating credit worthiness and preparing files for underwriting that represents the borrowers’ ability to qualify for a mortgage loan in the amount requested with the collateral desired.
- Responsible for obtaining and verifying information, appraisal and title.
- Interviews and counsels members; checks qualifications for approval.
- Closes loan files.
The qualified candidate will have a minimum 3 years experience in mortgage lending.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year institution.
- Formal credit training preferred but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 20 months ago