Oklahoma Foundation For Medical Quality Employee Reviews

Great Company
IT Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 19, 2015
This is a fantastic company to work for. The only downside is it is contract government work so funding comes and goes. The regular benefits and fringe benefits are great. I will miss this place.
Ethical, upstanding organization
Manager Care Transitions & Ambulatory Projects (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 24, 2013
OFMQ is a great organization focused on providing excellent service to Oklahoma healthcare providers.
Flexible schedule, travel
Medical Record Review Coordinator (Former Employee) –  the company was located in Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 10, 2012
I traveled daily into hospital in the NE area of Oklahoma meeting managers, directors, physicians in many hospitals. I learned time management, I learned to deal & work with a varied of individuals as well as how to be disciplined to work at home for 3 years. My coworkers were supportive with each other and always helpful. The hardest part of the job was really personal scheduling as we traveled overnight many times. However, the best part of the job was the travel as it was so enjoyable meeting new people & making friends.
Pros
travel schedule
Cons
good salary, benefits, expenses, education

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oklahoma Foundation For Medical Quality. Our community is ready to answer.

Oklahoma Foundation For Medical Quality Reviews by Job Title