Oklahoma Heart Hospital Employee Reviews

A wonderful place
Happy Employee (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 2, 2018
They have a worthwhile vision. They treat their employees well. Executive leadership is tremendous. Incredibly lean and fast paced organization, but this is a pro.
fun great Boss
Medical Assistant/ Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 31, 2018
Work day 745am till 430 mon thru fri great easy work environment
Dr don't have great communication skills but its a pleasant place to work besides that
Pros
food great good and bad
check-in receptionist
CHECK-IN/RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 12, 2018
Oklahoma Heart Hospital is an amazing hospital. However, my position does not provide room for career advancement. The hardest part of the job is the lack of communication from supervisors when it is relevant to your position
I work from home
Medical transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 14, 2017
I work from home so I do not have any experience being onsite at the hospital. I am able to contact my supervisor via email and she always responds quickly. She has given me her cell phone to contact her anytime I need something.
The hospital is very cutting edge in technology.
Special Procedures Technologist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 29, 2017
I had many opportunities to learn new things every day while working at Oklahoma Heart. They allowed me to cross train in the Electrophysiology lab, and it was amazing! Also, certain new products are brought to the hospital for patient trials. I loved being able to see what medical devices are new and upcoming.
Pros
The best patient care I have ever seen and experienced.
Cons
Being on call often
Amazing
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 12, 2017
Great hospital, great place to work
Everyone is super friendly and teamwork orientated. They care for their patients as well as there team members. Insurance is great as well as the ability to grow with the hospital
Pros
Management, clean, patient to nurse ratio, teamwork
Cons
Scheduling, no overtime
Clean hospital, good benefits
Vascular Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 19, 2017
Oklahoma Heart Hospital is a good place to work. Clean environment, good benefits, great food in the cafeteria and bistro.
Some managers are wonderful to work for, while other managers play favorites.
Pros
Good food
Cons
Some bad management skills
Oklahoma Heart Hospital, great place to work!
Outpatient Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 12, 2017
If you like structure and clear defined expectations, then Oklahoma Heart Hospital is a place for you. Management is great and flexible and the work life is relaxed and positive.
Pros
Work from home twice a week, friendly
Cons
no cons
Wonderful!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 13, 2017
Best job, Best managers. I had supportive teammates, and great bosses. They care about their nurses. The physicians are great to work with. I highly recommend.
Good Team Atmosphere
Medical Laboratory Scientist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 12, 2017
All of the employees are very kind and work together well. The CEO is very inspirational. The twelve hour shifts provide flexibility and the managers are willing to work with anyone to ensure they have the best work/life balance. The main drawback is the lack of advancement opportunities within certain departments.
Oklahoma Heart Hospital South
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 25, 2017
I worked at the front desk. The environment is absolutely awful. Other employees are catty. The manager has favorites. Lot's of work drama and an unhappy environment.
Great hospital to work for, all staff is helpful
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 24, 2017
OHH is an amazing place to work for! Most everyone you encounter is helpful and friendly, especially your charge nurse. With a nurse to patient ratio of 4:1 max, you are able to take better care of your patients!
Pros
4:1 patient ratio max
Cons
No phlebotomist
heart hospital
Insurance Collector (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKJuly 28, 2017
I did not work at the actual building I worked as their bill collector. it wasn't so bad the pay wasn't all that great but the people I worked with was pretty relaxed except for management. if your interested I say give it a try,
Very clean envirinment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 6, 2017
Will tell anyone to get the best out of this environment its a good place people are fun and nice the boss even get out and help their are many people who lend a helpful hand
Pros
Free things all the time
Cons
Alot of ot
Do not believe the hype...
Advanced Unlicensed Assistant /Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73120May 24, 2017
Been there since the hospital opened. Ohh recieve all these press ganey awards, an other awards an scores for the hard work that the employees do. Ohh management, directors recieve bonuses for work they do not do while employees get a $75 dollar gift card at xmas, and a carnival once a year for nurse appreciation. Again. Dont believe the hype. In order to advance its not what you know but whose tail you kiss. Oh, max 3% raises. ITS ALL LIES & HYPE
Pros
Teamwork.
Cons
No advancement, no incentitives, low pay scale
Float RN, Cardiac Progressive Care Unit (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 22, 2017
Good education opportunities for nurses. Patient assignments make sense and good support from management. Overall pleasant work environment with wonderful co workers.
great place to work
Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 16, 2017
this is a wonderful company to work for. wonderful people, management & other staff. fun environment. If you love helping people this is the place for you
Best place for employees
Patient Care Partner (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 3, 2017
I am a licensed practical nurse and I am working as AUA which is below LPN . I think it is worth it to work here until I finish my RN . They work with our schadule , offer benefits , excellent health insurance for self and children , life insurance , and more . Food is great and the units and rooms are very clean.
Pros
Five stars
Cons
N/a
Great healthcare environment
RN PCCU (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 10, 2017
Teammates work as a team to ensure optimal level of care throughout the patients stay at Oklahoma Heart Hospital. Not only caring for the patient but also including the family in education and plan of care.
Patients
Patient Access Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 21, 2017
I enjoyed working with the heart patients, both in the ER and doctors offices. I learned how compassionate the heart doctors could be.
The hardest part of my job was when the doctors could not help the patient.
Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oklahoma Heart Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2