OKLAHOMA NATURAL GAS

OKLAHOMA NATURAL GAS Employer Reviews

Too many policy changes day after day.
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 1, 2014
Pros: the pay was great
Cons: everybody needed to be on the same page.
It could be very stressful not knowing from daya to day if you still had a job because policies were changing from day to day.
Nice people, expanding industry.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 6, 2014
Pros: team effort at daily goal. interface within company structure.
Cons: hard to reach daily deposit after a holiday before noon!, movement between departments of the company was difficult.
TIme management was of the essence to this accounting department as we were required to entry monies that had been overnight freighted to our offices in OKC. These monies combined with mail delivery, opened and processed via machine, were to be entered prior to noon.

Key encoding, and making the ONG deposit was very interesting to me. I loved to see – more... just what monies daily were being deposited and I was the one to do so!

Management tried to be helpful, but, this is a big machine industry- only protocol can be followed. Many tried to assist promoting me, many tried to assist in transferring me so that I could retain my position and move to marry and reside within Tulsa. It was not to be. Job movement and advancement are not common, and it seemed difficult to impossible to move within the company, to advance and contribute. This was the hardest part of the job.

I enjoyed my department and the interface within the company structure. I wished that I could've continued this position as I loved it! The people within my department were supportive and enjoyable, and I missed the interaction and team effort that it took to produce the goal daily. It was a wonderful experience.' – less
It was GREAT
Customer Service Rep IV (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 5, 2013
ONG was a great place to work for. Great benefits, coworkers, and supervisors.
Always staying ready for any Emergencies
Field Techician (Current Employee), Ardmore, OKNovember 21, 2013
Stay focused on a days assignment, things I never knew about gas pipeline work I learned as much and still learning. No comments about management at the place where I am based. Hardest part is when materials needed for the job are not available. Enjoyable is I like working outdoors.
Executed company award programs to identify high quality performance of temporary associates.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 22, 2013
Fed the applicant information into computer database in time.
Held interviews with viable candidates and assessed skills, abilities and work history.
Maintained and scored tests given to applicants.
Assessed each client order to ensure employee arrival and customer satisfaction.
Analyzed any potential services which can be offered accommodate particular – more... situations.
Assured all the clients' needs are met on time.
Assured the correct and timely work order entry. Provided training to temporary associates to update skills for assignments.
Solved problems and complaints of customers and temporary associates.
Trained and presented counseling to temporary associates to assure quality performance and job satisfaction.
Performed the outside service calls to assure quality customer service and extend business. – less
Excellent workarea
Windows7 Deployment Team (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: all was well
Cons: nothing
All of management was always within reach for any reasons regarding any issue at any time.
Routine
Supervisor - Customer Accounting (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 19, 2012
Good overall company, not many advancement opportunities. Excellent stock program.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 11, 2012
Pros: get sick time, vacation, floating holidays, they have appreciation week, get rewarded sometimes, mon- fri schedule and latest schedule works until 6pm.
Cons: it's very busy in winter, health insurance isn't that great, breaks and lunch schedule changes every day, and can easily get burnt out.
This is a routine job. I go in at 8 and take back to back calls till break and lunch. It's basic customer service. The coworkers are nice, but I get along with everyone anyway. It's a basic job. I've had jobs where I made a lot of friends and it was a family environment, but I don't feel that way here. The hardest part of job is the winter time through – more... May they are busy and you just sit at a desk and take back to back calls all day. A lot of people take time off because they get tired and burned out at this job. The best part of the job is helping customers. They usually appreciate it. – less