Oklahoma State University Employee Reviews

Easy for student and work schedule
STUDENT EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKMay 23, 2017
It was a great job to work at. My direct supervisor could be hard to work with but other supervisors were great. Learned a lot about college on the financial side.
Full-time Student
Student (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 23, 2017
I am a full time student. I do not work at Oklahoma State University. I have never work for the school. I have only attended classes both online and in class.
great place
Asst. Catering Mgr (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKMay 20, 2017
i loved this job, i helped increase the revenue of the department from $800,000 to $1.4M. The hours were sometime long, since i had only student staff and a few full-time employees, as i was the manager, i took the responsibility of the department and made sure that no one was stressed at work. Some days were longer than others, but we accomplished everything we set out for.
Fun work place
Receptionist - Student Worker (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKMay 19, 2017
Fun work place and relaxed environment with relaxed atmosphere and generous people. culture is friendly and welcoming. need to know about tech stuff to excel
Osu
Data Electrician (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKMay 16, 2017
Great working environment.
Nice project team with great diversities.
Health insurance coverage that is all inclusive.
Excellent senior manager to subordinate relationships. .
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Short leave days
Enjoyed working there
Part-time Team Member/Seasonal Member (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 16, 2017
Fun fast paced job and I enjoyed working as part of the team
Management was amazing and fun to get to know
Workplace was tough at first but got easy after I learned the ropes
Pros
Got to know the people there and enjoy lunch with friends
A flexible job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKMay 16, 2017
the job itself was fine as it helped me balance my school work and gave me money to support myself. However, there are issues with the management and people abusing some of their power but not in egregious ways. The job is really secure so long as you actually do the work.
Great place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKMay 16, 2017
This was actually a pretty good place to work. They have great pay and benefits. The supervisors for the most part were pretty good. The trainers are pretty hands on when teaching new employees
Not a good place.
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKMay 4, 2017
always changing management. Lots of micromanagement. No one is on the same page. Will have everyone tell you to do something different all the time....
Pros
benefits, work schedule
The library is a great place to work
Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKMay 4, 2017
Working as a GTA at the Library is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience with teaching, and it isn't difficult to learn. Since they are short one-shot classes for students who are in ENGL 1213, the lesson-plans are provided to you and there is no grading. The office environment is friendly and professional.
Pros
Flexible schedule, great stipend, health insurance, time to do classwork when you don't have projects to work on
Excellent Workplace
Research Associate for the Associate Dean (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKMay 3, 2017
This is a great place to work for. You will have work/life balance. People are friendly and helpful. I worked as a research associate to an associate dean.
best place to work
Marketing & Web Analytics Intern (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 29, 2017
i Did learn a lot working here, the employees were friendly and i enjoyed working here.My boss would help me when i needed some guidance or when i was facing difficulties with the job
Its a good place to study and work.
o Collaborated as iOS Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 29, 2017
It's a good place to study and work.
There are plenty of opportunities for a graduate teaching assistantship and graduate research assistantship.
Workplace culture is good.
Great Place to be a Grad Assistant
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 28, 2017
As a graduate assistant I was privileged to take on several different roles during my years at OSU. Working on a grant, I began as a literacy coach in a public school, then became a site manager and eventually was asked to teach pre-service teachers in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction. I was given the same responsibilities as a regular faculty would. I learned a lot! I also traveled, presented, and published with some of my professors. These experiences were invaluable! OSU is a great place to be a graduate assistant!
good student jobs
Undergraduate Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 25, 2017
I worked in an undergrad research lab, which each will be different depending on the professor in charge. Mine was pretty disorganized the majority of the time, but worked well with schedule and gave good hands on experience.
Pros
schedule freedom
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 20, 2017
As a graduate assistant here at Oklahoma State University you will learn important life and business skills to further your education. I am personally in charge of the Student Health Risk Assessments. I also conduct in Pre/Post exercise tests for wellness initiative programs .
Teacching American Government and other related sujects to college students
Professor (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 19, 2017
Each semester runs for four months. My duty was to involve in three courses per semester. Each class has 20-30 students in average. In addition, research projects were carried on to obtain additional fund for income and expenses.
Great student life.
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 17, 2017
Student life was a bit diversified in the graduate programs. This gave the opportunity for great collaboration on projects and to understand others' backgrounds.
Great University
Student Worker (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 13, 2017
Go pokes! Being able to work while going to school was really great. It is a great way to get involved on campus and help others while adding to your own resume. Work around your class schedule.
Great Place, Great People
Basketball Camp Coach (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 10, 2017
It was fun working with young people who were eager to learn more about basketball. Also, I enjoy working with kids so that was very enjoyable for me as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oklahoma State University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4