Oklahoma State University

Oklahoma State University Employer Reviews

productive and fun work place
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKFebruary 26, 2015
best place to work in stillwater, OK

Oklahoma state university has students and employees from 40 different nations, each day has a new lesson and new experience.
Scholarly workplace atmosphere
Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKFebruary 12, 2015
Performed research under an adviser. I have an office to myself, so I do not have trouble getting work done as needed. I have my own project, and I am currently finishing up my thesis on "The effects of drying and drying temperatures on soil test Values" Hardest part of the job is sitting in the office or school all day.
fun
Graduate Assistant Residence Director (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKFebruary 11, 2015
There is no such thing as a typical day at Oklahoma State. Everyone is so happy to be at the school and the spirit is like no other.
Good
Associate Professor (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKFebruary 6, 2015
Oklahoma State University seek to make positive changes via instruction, research, service, and outreach to change human lives.
Friendly management
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: free lunches, long breaks, friendly colleagues
Work includes web development, web design and website management. Management is really friendly. Hardest part of the job is maintaining very old code which is written around 10 years back. Enjoyable part is converting the old interface to new one.
Great people and atmosphere
Custodian (Current Employee), Athletics DepartmentJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: tuition reduction, flexibility with hours.
Cons: not a whole lot of room for growth within our department.
OSU is filled with many great people and experiences. Most of my co-workers we enjoyable and fun to be around. We we all pretty much self starters since there were no supervisors at work until our shifts were almost half over. This enabled us to prove our capabilities and dependability to ourselves and others.
Aeronautical Research Excellence
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Stillwater OKJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: hours are adjustable to accommodate any schedule. pay is good for grad students.
Cons: health benefits are expensive for student wages.
As a research assistant the work is rewarding and the professors are excellent at guiding and mentoring. The Aerospace Engineering department continues to prove that it is one of the best places to earn a degree, and pushes the boundaries of UAV research.
Productive and fun environment
Intern - Public Relations (Former Employee), Stillwater, OKJanuary 5, 2015
My schedule was flexible due to school and I enjoyed my co-workers.
Excellent place to study and work
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Stillwater, OKDecember 29, 2014
Pros: good enviroment
Cons: there are no cons
Im in love with the univertisy, from the classrooms to the people. Its very nice to study and work there at the same time because poeple is very nice. It was a great experience living one year in that town cuase its all about the univeristy.
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKDecember 23, 2014
OSU is a good place to work and people are nice. I am happy working here as a graduate research assitant. However, since I am graduating soon, I hope I could find some opportunity to work in industry.
Occupational Safety Program Manager
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY PROGRAM MANAGER (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKDecember 9, 2014
Just not as active as my previous career in the United States of the Air Force.

Great place for a slower paced person. My experience is more of a fast pace and industrial atmosphere. Benefits and people are great.

Flexible schedule and great opportunities here.
Solid part-time job while going to school
Tele-Counselor (Former Employee), Stillwater, OKOctober 14, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: repetitive work
I worked in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. The typical shift consisted of calling many high school students and getting them to commit to campus recruiting events. This job helped me gain confidence on the phone and taught me a lot about how much a persistent positive attitude can really make a difference. Shifts were in the evening after school. Staff consisted of 10-12 Tele-Counselors and one manager who was awesome. The best part of the job is the flexible work hours because you pick when you work.
Productive and fun workplace, with a focus on service.
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Stillwater, OKOctober 13, 2014
OSU was a great place to work. The environment was positive and really encouraged growth and personal development.
OSU is a reasearch oriented University focused in the development of everyone in both personal and professional.
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKOctober 1, 2014
As a Graduate Research Assistant, I have been working with the Marketing department to administer and monitoring several studies to students in order to get information for researchers in the department. The university give us the the proper training to participate in those activities. I work along 10 other people, all of them avid of learning, helping and always looking forward to get the best possible results.
Prosthetic Instructor - Interim Director (Former Employee), Okmulgee, OKSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: helping young people
Cons: limitations imposed by the university
My job consisted of instructing students in an a classroom as well as a lab setting. I enjoyed teaching and working with the students.
An opportunity to learn more about other specified IT fields
Shift Coordinator/Systems Analyst/Technician (Former Employee), Stillwater, OKSeptember 20, 2014
OSU offered an opportunity to see more of the IT environment other than my usual IT placement.
wonderful place
Research Associate (Former Employee), Stillwater, OKSeptember 18, 2014
Quiet and beautiful place for researcher

Co-worker were friendly and nice
Organized
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 4, 2014
Fun organized company to work for. Very nice and helpful people. Always encouraging others.
Great place to learn
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Stillwater, OKSeptember 3, 2014
Tons of support at every turn. Instructors show how much they care and how involved they are through relate-able demonstrations and study material which applies to the more common life scenarios.
college classes
Full-time College Student (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 3, 2014
awesome place to go to school, especially as an adult, night classes are the best and there are really good and cool professors

1 2 3 4 5