Old Dutch Foods Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fun job not a career
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 27, 2016
Overall it was a fun place to work. I really liked having my truck and driving different routes. But now for the bad, the company really needs to invest in new trucks. They are terrible and extremely bad for the drivers who drive them, they are not comfortable and do not seem safe when you are driving them. They don't have AC for the summer and the heat in the winter is also terrible. The pay is also bad I would run routes that sometimes took really long time to run, I broke down my salary one time and a long routes weekly check equaled 7.50 an hour for that week.
Pros
Own truck, union, free chips
Cons
Old trucks, unsafe working conditions, pay
High-Paced Food Manufacturing Facility
Warehouse/Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNJuly 17, 2012
Working in the distribution department you have to be ready for anything. This is a heavily unionized workforce. Old Dutch offers great pay among union staff. Management pay is just below competitive. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to accomplish something that seemed impossible. The staff when motivated are very good at getting the job done.