Old National Bank

Old National Bank Employee Reviews

Task Force Teller
Task Force Teller (Former Employee), Ann Arb orJune 10, 2015
Pros: Great hours -
Cons: Traveling distances and traffic to travel
Employees nice. Only suggestion would be to find out EXACTLY - ALL OF THE LOCATIONS you will be traveling too. They don't consider where YOU live only where they need you to go. I was ask to drive 50 miles one way.....no way!!! To much for me!!!!
I loved my job, and working with customers, Had a problem getting things achieved due to under staffing causing overwhelmed management.
Teller (Former Employee), Central City , KyMay 15, 2015
Pros: good hours, excellent benefits, sense of pride
Cons: bad management
Go in and get all equipment started up and open vaults, fill out logs , process night drops, occasionally we would have a morning meeting and then we would open to our clients. We would process deposits , cash checks and make withdraws. It would be somewhat busy at times. We were expected to try to get people to apply for a loan or see our Financial Specialist or open other accounts. When time to close we had to get approvals on some processes and then close them down, as well as we had to balance and close the vault.
We had compliance that taught us a lot of regulations that were sensitive to our job.
Management was overall good, however my manager was quite overwhelmed, a procrastinator, and wanting all control( she would not let anyone help her) This caused some issues within our branch.
The Co Workers were all diverse and Some were very driven and others were not. A couple of them did not get along making a lot of tension to work under.
The hardest part of the job was the referrals, trying to get someone to apply for a loan or open an account . It is a process and you almost have to keep asking over and over again each time you see that person.
The most enjoyable part of my job was my clients. I have built many working relationships with many of the clients and they made my day!
Great company to work for!
Customer Service Rep. III (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 21, 2015
Love everything about the job! Management is top notch. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people. Some although difficult, some are a challenge, it's nice to be able to help people.
contract programming
Contract Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee), Evansville, INMarch 10, 2015
Pros: good work environment
Cons: compensation is on low side
This job is a contract for 6 months, but lasting longer. Company treets employees very well. Their compensation is on the low side.
A bank you can be proud to work for.
CSR II (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, ILFebruary 16, 2015
Employee development programs are amazing. No matter what you do in the bank there is a training program that will help you with your career goals.
Awesome work environment always a new adventure.
Teller (Current Employee), Beechmont, KYDecember 18, 2014
Typical work day, running transactions and speaking with customers. Enjoying laughs here and there with customers and employees.
Being a good all around employee.
Custodian/ Maintenance (Former Employee), Morganfield, KYDecember 5, 2014
Cleaing, being a good employee,very good,good people,going to work early in the morning.friday. working there was agood experience
Awful management run from this place as fast as you can
Teller (Former Employee), Owensboro, KYNovember 29, 2014
Pros: great customers
Cons: terrible managment, no respect, no breaks
After being employed for over 4 years, I would never step foot back into another Old National Bank!! The managament at the Parrish Ave Branch is a nut case. She's very abussive to her employess and is a huge bully. After seeking managament throught the chains of commands all I recieved back was slack from upper manangement. Old National Bank preaches one thing and practices another. From the windows of the branches they want all of their customers to think its the best place in the world to work and how great they are to there employees. Not only did we have fight for our lunches and restroom breaks but we had to fight for our daily respect. The only thing they ever did for me was push me almost over the edge enought to leave that disfunctional unhealthy work place. Just look at the huge turnover and you will quickly see that this bank has major issues!!
Good place to work. Gives you opportunities to meet people and help people
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 30, 2014
Pros: benefits are good. contests, recognition
Cons: long hours if you have too
If you are looking for a place to grow and be able to help someone in their financial needs, Old National Bank is for you.
High expectations
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Lafayette, INOctober 26, 2014
Unattainable goals no support and several branches have closed in the past year.
Productive and fun workplace
Part Time Teller / Task Force (Current Employee), Carbondale, ILOctober 21, 2014
I would work with daily transactions and use insight selling techniques to create larger pipelines for our CSR and management staff. We were a very co-cohesive group with a great management staff.
good job
Teller (Former Employee), kendallvilleSeptember 30, 2014
the people were friendly staff was great and understanding, loved the clients and the pay was very good too
life balance is good
Lockbox (Current Employee), indianapolisSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: you can come and go as you need
Cons: very poor management, needs organization, less drama
Needs help with management team. Has good work hours. Has to much work for for few employees. No training for new employees.
Busy
Accounting Technician (Former Employee), Harrisburg, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: the customers and the job
Cons: i really don't remember the cons
I went from teller, to loan teller, to accounting. I balanced the tellers. Made federal reports. Balanced in-house accounts. Issued checks. I learnt the importance of organizing. I also learnt how to handle to drunks at the drive up window. Management was wonderful. I enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was leaving. I only left because was unable to find a trustworthy baby sitter. I went to the school so I would be on children's schedule.
The most enjoyable part was the job. I loved and for three days when I left
good job until bank merger
Credit Assistant/Bank Teller (Former Employee), Henderson, KYAugust 27, 2014
Pros: enjoyed data entry
Cons: snobby management
credit assistant
worked withjust one other person
management was snobby
expected all employees to dress like a million dollars but without the pay of a million dollars

enjoyed being at desk working alone
Management Summary
Lockbox Processor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 16, 2014
I arrive daily at work around 7:30 A.M. and at that time I begin to finalize accounts from work opened day prior. Once finalization is complete all workers report to mail room to sort mail that was delivered earlier in the morning. After sorting has taken place, each worker then grabs mail from previously selected mail bins and begins to open mail with OPEX mail opener and return to their desks where they sort through payments from both medical companies and patients. Then they take payments and feed them through a two pocket scanner. Following that, everyone will key their respective accounts and balance them as well. As far as management goes, they are pro macro management when it comes to watching after their employees. I would say the hardest part of the job is getting everyone to come together as a team and accomplish the common goal at the same time instead one employee finishing way ahead and leaving everyone else behind. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the flexibility when it comes to needing to take to go to appointments or to deal with various family events.
Poor managment
Teller (Former Employee), Owensboro, KYAugust 15, 2014
Cons: work with out a lunch, poor managment
Management was horrible. They stand over your shoulder and nothing you do is good enough for them. I did enjoy my fellow tellers. However do not work at the West Parrish branch in Owensboro unless you are wanting to be terminated. The manager there has gone through 3 Awesome tellers in less than a year.
Awsome!!!
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 11, 2014
Pros: great opportunity
An excellent place to work at ...loved it
caring, understanding.. work life balance
Great place to start my financial career
Customer Service Representative and Teller (Current Employee), Carbondale, ILMay 24, 2014
Every day is pleasant and professional at Old National Bank. The branch managers and everyone here is proud to work for such a great company
Liked working at Old National
Retired (Former Employee), Jasper, INMay 13, 2014
I truly enjoyed my job at Old National or I would not have worked my entire adult life there. I got along with most of the employees there and kept busy all the time. I enjoyed working with the clients and employees.

1 2 3