Old National Bank Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Universal Banker II (Former Employee) –  WisconsinMay 11, 2017
A terrible place to work. I received inadequate training, was pushed to the extreme to promote products and services. I was subjected to a manager who criticized my work, I only had 4 months banking experience, and never commended me on a job well done. Plus I was subjected to inappropriate behavior by the asst manager and teller on more than one occasion.
Pros
Close to hm
Cons
Bad manager, inadequate training
Productive and fast paced environment
Input Balance Control Operator (Current Employee) –  Evansville, IN 47708May 5, 2017
Old National Bank was a great place to work. It gave me the opportunity to learn what all goes behind the scenes at a Bank. It was a great place to work. A typical Day included loan processing and balancing branches.
Cons
short breaks, hours cut back
fast paced laid back environment
Lockbox Processor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 2, 2017
Old National was a descent place to work although fast paced not stressful at all. This is a very laid back environment and you don't have to worry about being micro-managed.
Pros
excellent benefits for full time employees
Cons
not much room for employee advancement.
Terrible! Do not work here!
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganMay 2, 2017
Incompetence is the norm. Corporate is constantly making mistakes that should never happen. Customers can't get Debit cards, use the internet. etc. You have to use multiple systems and 10 pieces of paper to get anything done. Computers go down all the time!

The company doesn't pay out earned bonuses. Let a bunch of people go before having to pay them for their bonus. Flex & Dependent reimbursements are not paid . The company tries to keep your money.

Company culture is terrible ! Very gossipy and backstabbing. Upper Management is useless and so is HR. Advertises" being the most ethical company " but in reality are a very shady company. They have lost many valuable seasoned employees and customers due to this.

Work life balance is bad. If you want to see your kids don't work here! Company isn't supportive of working mothers. Most enjoyable part of the job was leaving!
Pros
1 free checking account
Cons
To many to count
Productive work environment
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 13, 2017
Must be able to adapt to change in a fast paced environment. Extremely supportive of the work, life balance initiative. Stable company with great benefits.
Upper management speaks out of both sides of their mouths.
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 5, 2017
After multiple "record breaking" years bonuses were cut in half for staff and merit increases have dwindled. Technology in use is dated to the point of daily frustration. Products offered to clients are not great.
Pros
Work life balance is reasonable.
Cons
See my review.
small branch (4 people) branch has problem keeping people
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  south westMarch 14, 2017
Manager acts like your not there. Does not even say hello or good bye. 2 desk people, do not include you in anything. Being the only teller means , customer have to wait. Desk people spend more time on phone (personally calls) , shopping on line, balancing check book, etc. I go to work, sick to my stomach daily. Your lunch hour, is only maybe 3/4 of the time. some times you have to eat be hide teller
line.
Pros
money ok
Fun workplace, loved my job there!
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 11, 2017
I absolutely loved working at Old National Bank the only reason I left was I had to finish Nursing School and couldn't do that while working a first shift position. Management was awesome they were like family to me!
Pros
Great customers, great team work and loved management
Cons
There really isn't anything I can say in this section!
Very Professional and welcoming atmosphere. Great team to be apart of.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INMarch 6, 2017
Old National is a great company to work for. Working within this company has given me a great feel for the financial end of business. I work in the financial center so we deal with a little bit of everything financially related on a daily basis.
Pros
Great team, Great hours
Old boy network
vp (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 25, 2017
Years in service plus low salary trumps performance. Toeing the line is a must. Don't try to be outstanding or different.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Short sighted management
Fast past workplace designed for those with grit
Banking Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIFebruary 21, 2017
Outstanding leadership team with the nations most ethical bank. Great work life balance with this corporation. The pay is not as competitive as I would hope. Career opportunities exist but expanse of footprint creates geographical hurdles for some positions.
Fabulous Customer Focused Company
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 21, 2017
This company is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They are highly ethical, customer centric, employees respect each other and focus on the customer and their needs.
got laid off after merger
Electronic Banking Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 18, 2017
Got laid off after a merger. Severence package was ok, but they did not help find new employment as they had promised. I was only employed with them for 5 months before mass layoff.
Great atmosphere and company
Universal Banker/Teller (Current Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIFebruary 8, 2017
Great company to work for..You feel a part of the company not just an employee. Information about the company is at your finger tips along with products and services offered being a client and an employee.
Old National
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJanuary 31, 2017
Fixed issues that should have been done before I showed up. When I did fix things why did you do that now they can wait. If you want to surf the internet and get paid this is the place for you.
Pros
Leave when ever you wanted
Cons
Management in the IT department have no idea what they are doing.
great part time job for those still in school
Universal Banker (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJanuary 9, 2017
The company is very flexible for those with scheduling issues, especially if you are in school. Nice environment customers are very friendly. The bank is up-to-date, and is keen to having employees constantly train to meet banking regulations. Great cross-selling methods
Pros
employee of the month rewards
Poor work environment
Banking Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 7, 2017
Local management only supports their favorites. It is a non consistent environment. Unrealistic goals that lead people to be dishonest and reshape the truth. Look out for yourself because no one else will!
Cons
Management, work/life balance, job support
Enjoyable place to work
Management Reporting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJanuary 4, 2017
I have enjoyed working for Old National. The main problem with this company is that they want all main jobs located in Evansville and only sales positions located in other locations.
Great Job
Bank teller (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILDecember 29, 2016
friendly and very comfortable environment. the staff makes everyone feel welcomed. I got the job a month after I moved in town, I didn't know much about the city but they made sure to make me feel right at home. we treated each customer like family. it was a very pleasant place to work.
Good company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INDecember 26, 2016
Very nice job and great company to work for. Co workers are very nice and the job was really fun working with the public. Training was very good ad you felt prepared doing your job. The hardest part was being in a sales atmosphere unless you enjoyed selling. Upselling products was a daily priority.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Old National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.