Old Navy
2,409 reviews

Old Navy Employee Reviews

Great for Students
Cash Handler (Former Employee), INMay 23, 2015
I worked here while in school and they were very accommodating of my school schedule as well as my other job so that was a big plus. I was a little turned off though as I put in for promotion many times and was always passed over in favor of a female employee. Finally after realizing I would not be advancing any farther in the company I decided to focus on finishing school and was phased out of the company as they scheduled me less and less until they let me go.
not reliable income
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 23, 2015
worked there seasonal and only worked like 3 hours a week and they made me just fold clothes and to be in peoples faces while their shopping.
Some hiccups in management
Sellebrity (Former Employee), Lexington, KYMay 23, 2015
Loved my coworkers here, management was also amazing except for two managers I came in contact with. Very upbeat community that keeps the job fun
I worked for this company in Carbondale, IL. It was a good experience where I learned a lot about retail.
University Mall - Sales Associate (Former Employee), Carbondale, ILMay 22, 2015
I worked for this company in Carbondale, IL. It was a good experience where I learned a lot about retail, customer service and how to handle money.
Would not Work here again
Stocker, Recovery (Former Employee), canton, MDMay 22, 2015
Pros: GOOD PAY
Cons: NO HOURS
I would not work here. The people are not professional and they do not give you any hours. The employees curse and get smart with you and the store manager allows it...
Fun filled workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 22, 2015
A typical day at Old Navy was always a good day.We got all of our work done while having fun. Learning how to maintained an be aware of all promotions and advertisements.There was a promotion every month.I also assisted customers on the sales floor and with specific transactions,stocked racks and shelves with merchandise and marked all with correct prices.
Wonderful experience
Merchandising Manager (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNMay 21, 2015
Old Navy is a wonderful company to work for. They care about their employees and really give back to the community. I would recommend it to anyone.
Okay
Sales Associate/Selebrity (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 21, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: Managers
A Typical day at work would be Opening up Old Navy Cards, Making Goals, getting store orders. I Learned that a Job is a Job, You come there to work and NOT to make friends. Some of the associate can be cool but most are phony
enjoyable workplace
CCH/Sales associate (Current Employee), Lincolnwood, ILMay 21, 2015
Pros: Still be able to learn new things
Cons: Lack of hours, insurance, pay rate
My day starts with the responsibilty to count the tills, back, and front safe. As a lead figure in the store it is also my responsibility to deal with and problematic returns or price discrepancies. I have learned to adapt in any role throughout the store. Be it on register, sales floor, fitting room, signage, or to cover the floor and dealing with customer relations when the current supervior is otherwise occupuied. The management team is always able to deal with any issues that may be out of my control. Since the job is in an enjoyable enviroment the co-workers have fun interacting with the customers. I think the hardest part of my job right now is the lack of hours. The most enjoyable part of the job would be, just being able to have the customer leave satified.
Great environment and family relationships with staff
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Danville, VAMay 21, 2015
Store management creates a type of family relationship among staff and is always willing to answer questions and help solve a problem.
Productive work places
Sales Associate, Women's Department (Former Employee), Alexandria, LAMay 20, 2015
A typical day would consist of as siting customer throughout the store. I learn to deal with of different people. The most enjoyable part was being able to help the customers find something that they would looks great in and love.
Good work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLMay 20, 2015
As an freight associate & sales associate it was a good part time job early hours and okay pay. Good for people with experience in the retail sales industry.
Different
Stock associate Overnight (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 20, 2015
Pros: Discount on clothes
Cons: No Hours
Working at Old Navy wasn't what i thought it would be such as a great environment i didn't feel feel welcome and wasn't able to show so much of my skills that i have
A fun working environement
Sales Associate (Former Employee), fayetteville, gaMay 20, 2015
On a typical day you have to encounter a lot of customers that have many different attitudes. Working at the job you are assigned an assignment that you must complete before your shift is over plus helping the customers in the store. The best part of the job you can wear casual clothes.
I didnt like it at all
Sale Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 20, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: bad pay and manegement
At this job they didn't appreciate any body and the pay was not good base on the work they made you do every day.
The mangers was disrespectfull and did not make you feel confortable
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCMay 19, 2015
I love working at Old Navy. I've been employed there since I was 18 (currently 24). It has always been a fun environment. I love that there is no traditional dress code. Everyone is always happy and the benefits are great.
Great team
Merchandise Manager (Current Employee), Milpitas, CAMay 19, 2015
Pros: good team enviroment
Cons: odd work hours
It is a place that requires hard work, but is also a great place with a great team involved. Has great benefits package. Must be willing to work early or late hours, depending on shift and division of responsibility.
great job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAMay 19, 2015
Cons: pay was low for regular employees
I was just a kid when I work here but it was a fun friendly atmosphere. This was one of my favorite jobs. I loved working for GAP Inc.
loved the job ; not the management
Sales Associate, Stock (Former Employee), Whittier, CAMay 18, 2015
folding clothes ; making sure all areas are neat .
cash handling ; stock .

loved the environment ; my coworkers were amazing !
management wasnt so great - horrible hours given .
Great place to work! Love their culture!
Logistics Associate, Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2015
Logistic associates typically clocked in around 4 am, which I liked. Learned how to sort and organize merchandise. Placement of merchandise is more of a strategic science, if that makes any sense. It's a tedious process. Management was nourishing and encouraged our growth. Customers were the BEST!

1 2 3 4 5

About Old Navy

Old Navy commands a fleet of more than 1,025 family clothing stores throughout the US and Canada, offering items under its own – Read more

Old Navy Salaries