OLD TIME POTTERY

OLD TIME POTTERY Employer Reviews

Old time pottery was a great job
Cashier and Salesperson (Former Employee), Merrillville, INJune 25, 2014
I liked Old time pottery because it was perfect in providing good customer service.
Highly unethical company to work for.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJune 13, 2014
This is not the company to work for is you have standards and work ethics. From the stores through the corporate staff you will encounter a high level of unprofessional staff and very unethical behavior. Please be advised.
OTP
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Fort myers, FLMay 22, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Good job What else can I say, Im really not wanting to sit and write reviews.
Very intense place to work
Stocker (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLMay 17, 2014
Pros: a lot of hours are available
Cons: unorganized business
Very stressful place to work. Unorganized and fairly anyones know how to execute their duties. Staff doesn't train new employees and have them learn on the job. Poor store setup.
I love talking and helping people
Cash Wrap Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 14, 2014
Pros: had great scheduling management always worked with employees
Cons: sometimes no breaks
Working with great people,working as a team. Management was great! The hardest part of my job was not having enough help sometimes. I loved the customers and employees!
What i learned
Cashier (Former Employee), Florissant, MOApril 27, 2014
Pros: 10% discount
Cons: short breaks
I actually leaned a lot from Old Time Pottery. I say that because it was my first job and taught me all my customer service skills. I learned proper training of customers and all the Do's and Dont's .
Do not care about people
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch once a month and you eat what your manager wants to eat!
Cons: everything!
This company doesn't care about people who works! There getting up top only people with brown nose! If you are professional behind kisser go work for Old Time Pottery!!!!
work before play
Stocker/Receiver (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 20, 2014
Pros: get everything done, hours
unload truck, assembley parts and get parts on to floor. Make sure prices are correct.
had a great time working at this company and made some great friends
Maintenance Associate (Current Employee), Tamarac, FLMarch 2, 2014
Pros: free games
had a lot of fun working here got to bowl for free and met some good and decient people
WHAT EVER WAS AVAILABLE
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Florence, KYFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: different places
Cons: not garenteed
DID WHAT EVER WORK WAS AVAILABLE. AND WENT TO EACH LOCATION THAT WAS ASSIGNED TO ME.
Awful
Store Manager (Former Employee), Fairview Heights, ILFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: i am sure there is one.....
Cons: company was ran by a fax machine. father and sons running business.
If you can not write anything good don't write nothing at all.....
Great Start
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 17, 2014
This job has a great start to anyone just getting in retail. This is a great company to work for.
Agood company to work for.
Head Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Madison, ALJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: learning different how to do different jobs, safety lunches for doing a good job without injuries evey month.
Cons: healthcare, for an 8 hour shift you only got one 15min. break and 30min. lunch.
Every day you are learning something new whether it is how to improve your department or assisting customers.The managment is easy to work for. They will get out on the floor and help when needed. Most co-workers will work as a team and get all projects done in a timely manner and affectionaly. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult – more... customers. The most enjoyable part of the was seeing a customer smile with appreciation when you have helped them and they become repeat customers. – less
Productive and Fun
Cashier (Former Employee), Independence, MODecember 9, 2013
Pros: breaks
Cons: schedule
Sitting behind the cash register, stocking, receiving.
A lot about retail.
Management was unreliable
Co-Workers were pretty team orientated
Dealing with hateful people
Meeting polite people.
Enjoy helping customers,
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Marietta, GANovember 9, 2013
Pros: meeting people.
Cons: short lunch break.
Making sure the items on the table are straighten up. Ring up customer and help them to select items,.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Shipping Receiving and Cashier (Former Employee), Fairview Heights, IllinoisOctober 31, 2013
Pros: the employees i worked with were kind and a team
Cons: management
I was given the opportunity to actually build a store from the ground up and watched it upon for the first time in our area. The customers were of all backgrounds just like the employees which made for something new to learn each day. I love helping people solve problems and leave happy.
It was a great place to work
Shipping & Receiving (Former Employee), Clarksville, INOctober 9, 2013
Every day at work we always had to unload a truck because i worked in shipping and receiving. The co workers were great because we had to work as a team in order to achieve a common goal
Didn't feel connected to this company
Head Cashier (Former Employee), Destin, FLOctober 7, 2013
Pros: what the company offered as far as product
Cons: didn't feel connected to the values this company had
I didn't stay due to the fact I started out there a head cashier and didn't see any future with this company, So I left the company. I could
have stayed continued to work for this company but I didn't feel with my experience this job was doing enough for me.
Great friendly place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: clean, friendly associate's, fast paced
Cons: some bad customers.
Great place to work. Fast paced and lot's of work to keep you busy all day.
They have no respect for their employes or customers....
Stocker/Cashier (Former Employee), Pigeon Forge, TNSeptember 25, 2013
Cons: never ending list!!!!
I helped stock and get the pigeon forge store open. I was there for a little over a year til i couldnt take no more of their unappreciation of their employes. There was 13 of us original crew and when it came time for us to get a raise,we had to fight for it! The company could afford to send their store managers on a cruise but didnt even wanna give – more... us a 25cent raise. The highest raise they gave was 17cents and some people didnt even get that much. The store manager comes and goes when he wants and writes down the time he was suspose to leave. They do play favoritism cause u have a head cashier that misses at least 1 day a week(and has been there since day 1)but yet he manages to still have a job. He comes in with a doc excuse that u can tell he has copied. But yet they fire people for bein a lil short on the registers. And these are people that actually comes to work and works! The district manager comes in every 2 weeks and cuts down all the hard work the associates has done. And thinks that he is better than anyone woking in the store and shows no respect!!!! He actually had people redo a hole department just cause he didnt like it but yet his the 1 that said it looked good the 2 weeks before. As soon as he walks in the door all u will here is complaints from him never a "your doin a great job and the store looks great"! As for the 3 managers they are very helpful and doesnt mind working as a team. It takes a team to make a store run! At least we had them to talk to and they were always there to answer a question. And had common sense! When they did a audit on the lady that works in the office who does the paperwork,they actually had the nerve to count off points for a rubber band that had broke in the package that was sent to the main office. I couldnt beigin to tell you how many customers have either just walked out the store or has said they would never shop at the store again. As for the reviews on here that say "its a wonderful place to work" well people these reviews more an likely came from people in the main office just to give it a good name! Or at least they didnt come from the people from the 1 in pigeon forge! Trust me the list of downs about this place just goes on and on and on! – less

1 2 3 4