Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC is headquartered in Bryan/College Station, Texas. It has approximately 300 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers throughout Central Texas. Oldham Goodwin offers advisory services for property sales and leasing, property and project management, valuation, development services, investment management, and research and consulting.
Oldham Goodwin executes strategic, integrated and comprehensive commercial real estate brokerage services for tenants/occupiers, property owner and focused vertical industries in the office, industrial, retail, multifamily, and hospitality sectors.
The Marketing Coordinator is a full time position located in Bryan, TX responsible for the creation and distribution of marketing materials pursuant to Oldham Goodwin’s Brand Standards. The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the COO and indirectly to the directors of respective divisions and individual agents regarding the creation of materials.
- Responsible for drafting, editing and executing flyers, offering memorandums, sign renderings, proposals, brokers’ opinion of value and all other marketing collateral for the Brokerage, Hospitality, Multifamily and Commercial Departments.
- Submit all created collateral to the agent or department supervisor for approval of content.
- Updates and maintains various information databases and coordinates email blasts for various departments and marketing comparisons.
- Coordinate the ordering and placement of all real estate signs and also developing additional materials for the sign company in the placement of signage.
- Organizes preparation and production of client specific property information packages in response to Request of Information (RFI’s) and Request for Proposals (RFP’s).
- Maintain company website and social media presence on Facebook and Twitter for the corporate office and all managed properties.
- Create and distribute quarterly and online newsletters.
- Coordinates tradeshow and conference visits. May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the COO or directors of respective divisions to meet business needs.
- BA or BS from a four-year college or university required.
- Candidate must display a high level of graphic design proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite CS5, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Candidate must possess advanced technical writing skills.
- Candidate must display a high level of web site proficiency regarding HTML & CSS
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Headquartered in College Station, The Oldham Goodwin Group (formerly The Oldham Group) is only one of two companies providing investment...