We’re seeking an experienced Director of Asset & Commercial Property Management to join our team! This position is responsible for coordinating and managing all asset and commercial property management and all property maintenance for the company’s portfolio; leading a team of direct reports consisting of: MRI and contract administrator, commercial property manager, and regional maintenance & facilities manager; and supervising for all property management related issues ranging from: lease expirations to property inspections, property or tenant maintenance needs, portfolio wide CAM reconciliations, portfolio wide delinquency balances, and tenant relations. This position will report directly to the Senior Managing Director of the portfolio; and performs other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in commercial & retail property management.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in commercial & retail asset management.
- CPM or APM designation strongly preferred.
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office, Argus with advanced Excel capabilities, Argus and experience with MRI preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities while managing aggressive deadlines.
- High sense of urgency and ability to work independently. Adapts well to change and demonstrates ability to develop and implement process/system improvements.
- Experience within a real estate/market research department for multi-family commercial & retail, retail, office and other commercial real estate is ideal.
- Strong background in real estate & commercial & retail analysis.
- Proven track record to drive and implement strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and be able to prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Must be data oriented and have proven ability to interpret and synthesize data, making recommendations to drive business decisions.
- Critical thinker; exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have great attention to detail and work well under pressure.
- Must be comfortable with presenting to senior management and working in cross-functional teams; has proven ability to influence across the organization at multiple levels.
OliverMcMillan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 22 months ago