OliverMcMillan is seeking an in-house, full-time Marketing Designer. The position reports to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for working in collaboration with the design team on designing materials for marketing projects for OM and the company’s projects in development. The position will support new business initiatives on the part of company, as well as leasing and sales efforts for the company’s real estate development projects.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provides graphic design services for OM.
- Co-Manages master storage for OM’s portfolio (i.e.: renderings, photos, invitations, employee bios, brochures, presentations, etc.).
- Works as a contributing part of a team that creates presentations, brochure materials, invitations and other marketing materials using both traditional and innovative mediums.
- Maintains and updates all company web sites, for OM and its various projects.
- Manages traffic flow, coordinate calendars, meetings and activities of the marketing department.
- Art-school college or advanced degree.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing department, or marketing agency, preferably for a firm in the commercial real estate business, working with retail development, multifamily or office development or the mix of uses.
- Excellent skills with Adobe creative suite.
- Web design programs and experience with and knowledge of web development; the ability to work with a collaborative team.
- Emphasis is on web environment and digital mediums.
- Ability to work with a collaborative team, planning, researching, and creating marketing plans and projects.
If you meet ALL of the requirements above, submit your resume NOW
Learn more about us at www.olivermcmillan.com!
OliverMcMillan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 2 years ago