Olsten Staffing Employee Reviews

Staffing
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Cheraw, SCApril 16, 2017
The staffing services were very helpful and friendly but at this point i am looking for more in a job something that has benefits for myself and my family
kept me busy
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIApril 13, 2017
temporary services are good for acquiring vast experiences and getting used to learning new tasks quickly. use it as a stepping stone, not as a permanent form of employment
Productive and fun workplace with inspecting pouches
Inspector/Packer (Current Employee) –  Bennettsville, SCApril 8, 2017
A typical day at work will be doing inspections when it comes to checking the pouches before the get pack for shipment. Also making sure there boxes that are made as inserters that goes in the box
Pros
Free smoke breaks
Cons
Short breaks
Executive Administrative Assistant
General Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 28, 2017
Olsten temporary services has excellent managers and staff. They are supportive, helpful and professional. Olsten pays weekly and allows for direct deposit. The team follows up and helps to ease transitions while adjusting to employment needs. They are responsive.
Pros
Short term temporary assignments
Cons
Various job expectations.
Good Staffing Company
Milling Operator (Former Employee) –  Timmonsville, SCMarch 22, 2017
I've only worked with them for a little while and really don't have a lot of negativity to say. You must constantly call to find out about any vacancies when it comes to trying to find a job.
Pros
Pretty fair salary
Cons
No insurance benefits from what I hear
Accounting Clerk
Temporary Part time Accounting (Former Employee) –  Honolulu County, HIMarch 17, 2017
I was hired to make journal entry corrections, Accounting Receivable and Accounts Payable posting using the QuickBooks. I helped with the filing and also provided Accounting instructions to the business owner.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
This was a teporary assignment.
day of work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 14, 2017
They put me in factory and took half of my check. They had people stealing our food and drinks out of fridge so when it was lunch time we had no lunch, they were not sanitary.
Pros
had a job
Cons
fired you with no warning
Great Temporary Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARMarch 11, 2017
Assigned to NCR Corporation as a temporary employee for the Wal-Mart E30- Pharmacy Unix Server rollout team as a phone support technician. After I was hired at NCR I used Olsten Staffing as a resource for filling positions that I was hiring for.
Pros
Found me a great job.
Cons
Didn't want me to leave.
Growing Company with Good training and room for advancement
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 7, 2017
When I started here I was hired in the office in an administrative role screening applicants and filling positions/matching them for positions with available jobs opened with outside companies. When I finished college they gave me a sales position where I called on companies, a lot of industrial companies, and I sold our staffing services to these companies. My direct management was extremely hands on always wanting me to succeed. It was great to be able to think outside the box and call on many different types of businesses. At the time, even after gaining new clients, it was hard to find people to go to work. Many times, I was called in from sales to fill the orders.
Pros
Great training by local management
Cons
pay
Small office atmosphere
Recruiter/Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAFebruary 27, 2017
Not sure if Olsten Staffing is still around, but they were a part of Adecco. It was a great place to work at the time, small office atmosphere with only 1 manager and 1 recruiter in the office.
I learned some great Customer Service skills.
Supervisor - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAFebruary 21, 2017
I supervised temporary employees over the phone and worked with our clients to find the right employee according to the job description. I also mentored and coached employees regarding both their skills and expectations of a work place environment.
Pros
Worked with great people.
Cons
Benefits were few, no 401K.
Will keep you working
General Labor / Ware House Line Runner (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 20, 2017
However don't expect to be hired on at any of the companies they send you to.
They keep you working.
The pay is mediocre.
They say Bayer is in Cleveland when it's actually in Charleston.
They have a cafeteria but it isn't one for 2nd or 3rd shift
Pros
Gravey job
Cons
Cost to much to drive that far
Not a go staffing agency
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INFebruary 17, 2017
I got hurt on the job didn't won't to give me workmen compensation. They just keep sending me to there doctor. For a first time job this would be great for a person.
Pros
Lunch somtimes
Cons
Get you another job
Fast paced rewarding work!
Senior Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 28, 2017
Great satisfaction in meeting people looking for jobs and matching those individuals with clients looking for quality employees. Fast paced...sometimes only hours to find temporary employees to meet client's immediate and temporary needs.
Pros
fast paced, manager supported, great relationships with employees and clients created
Cons
inability to make a match
Productive and hard worker
Mortgage Analysis (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJanuary 10, 2017
Reviewing the spread sheet for today and asking for assistance when needed. The hardest part of a job is not being able to pleased every customer. the most enjoyable part of a job would be the people who I would work with.
productive
Provider File Specialist (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJanuary 7, 2017
great environment the work was dropped into your que...so you worked at your own pace..do your work no problems! They have a great staff and they work very hard trying to get a job for you that you are qualified for.
fun workplace
Clerk / Lei Greeter (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIDecember 31, 2016
Very good. Productive. Friendly staff. Learned alot. Gained experience working.Learned something new everyday. Met alot of different people from different cultures. Long breaks.
Good
High School Custodian (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 20, 2016
Nice place to work. The people are great to work with. The environment was pleasant. The workers were kind and treated everyone with respect and was a pleasure to be around.
Pros
flexible
Cons
breaks
Decent
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILDecember 8, 2016
I didn't work for them for very long, but they were very helpful. I was looking for better pay and they were able to provide that for me. Decent company to work for.
My day at my Job.
Production worker at various agencies (Former Employee) –  Dillon, SCNovember 29, 2016
When I am at work, I ensure I am on time always . Be at my work station online and doing what I am supports to do. Move around a lot to location to location, where ever I am needed. Go far beyond than just ordinary duties. Coming back from my breaks on time way before the bell rings. Selected to train new employees and take on new assignments. One of the very few ones also selected to stay and help the next shift out, to get them caught up because they fell behind the previous that they work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Olsten Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.